1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hey

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by NovaEnforcer54, Aug 5, 2017.

1. NovaEnforcer54

Bulbasaur
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.8
    What's up everyone. Been a long time since I was on this forum, was here when Lake Valor was first started. It's changed a lot, I see. Well, I think I'm coming back, hopefully things are still lit. Shoutout to achromatic for still being a leader here and still making things work out. Peace

2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Damn you're a pretty old member! Welcome back! Yep, there's been a lot of change and Achromatic is pushing us forward! Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Yeah LV has changed a lot -- for the better of course, haha. The newer features have been really great. Welcome back! o/ Nice to have you here again, feel free to let us know if you're confused about anything and etc. See ya. <3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Wow! Welcome back! It's been a long time huh?
    I hope you enjoy all the changes!

5. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    It's good to see an older member return to the lake~
    Hope you like the changes the Admins have made~

6. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome back I suppose o/

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Things are always lit. On the Discord chat, memes fly fast and furious at speeds unconscionable, and the spillover works its way onto the forums so that all may benefit.

By the looks of it, the last time you were here was 3 years ago - long before my time. I'm curious to see what you think of LV now versus then. A lot has changed and you'll probably have to re-acquaint yourself with the place, but I hope that you can both find old friends here and make new ones.

8. JadeFox

JadeFox Valor Veteran

Manchot
    (Piplup)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽91.6
    Premier Ball ★Beast Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    Welcome back to LV! It's really nice to see older members come back to the site! I hope we get to talk to each other sometime!

9. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
  10. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Hello, Welcome back to LV, how have you been settling in here with the new changes going on?

11. NovaEnforcer54

Bulbasaur
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.8
    I like the changes, it's been cool to have a go-to forum when i just want to chill. Thanks for the replies everyone!

12. Anubis the Lucario

Robert
    (Nidorino)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽44.7
    Crown of Valor
    I've not been here long, but I'm here to help if you need it, or I can be just a friend to talk to :)

13. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    I'm still fairly new myself, so it's cool to see old members! Welcome back, I suppose? :)