1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Heyo! :)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Emo_Scene_Feggy, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emo_Scene_Feggy

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I just joined! :P No hate, plz! Nothing wrong with being "emo" or "scene!"

2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Welcome in, there won't be any hate here on Lake Valor, it's great to have you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Welcome! Oh, don't worry about hate. The only thing we get around here is friendly jokes, and everyone is respectful of each other. I personally don't judge by someone's preferences, and I'm sure most people here feel the same way. The admins and mentors are always willing to help, but don't feel wary of the rest of us users, we'll help out anytime. Just ask on the shoutbox or a thread and we'll try our best to get you squared away. :D

I hope I see you around the forums!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Hi! Welcome aboard! Glad you joined us. :D
    If you need help or have any questions, feel free to contact a staff member or one of our Mentors. Have fun!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :) enjoy your time here and don't worry you won't receive any hate, the people here are very nice

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! We hope you'll have a great time here, and if you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other Mentors! :)

7. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    welcome to Lake Valor! Hate shouldn't be any problem, but if do happen please tell the staff about it. I hope you will have some good times here and don't be afraid to ask if you need help :3

8. Pyramid King

Pyramid King Just checking on things

Egg
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽66.6
    Welcome to Lake Valor Emo_Scene_Feggy hope you enjoy your stay!

9. ~Snowy~

~Snowy~ Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! If you have any questions, just ask any of the Mentors. :)

10. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me or one of the other admins, mods, or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.