1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi everyone,New here

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Jun, Apr 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun

Jun Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I'm liking this place so far actually pretty good

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome in! It's great to hear that you're liking it on LV. =) Why don't you tell us some more about yourself? We'd love to get to know you better!

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! I hope to see you around! ^-^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jun

Jun Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks ^-^
    Well I've been training dark types since GSC so I pretty much stick to a team with that type xD
    I can't use anything else besides dark ^-^

4. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Jun! Welcome to LV. :D Dark types are really cool, Umbreon was one of my MVPs during the G/S/C days and was such a useful tank. Also loved Espeon though but overall Johto did introduce plenty of lovely Pokémon. Hope you have fun here and will stick around long-term, yeah? [: The community on Lake Valor is just wonderful.

See you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. R40

R40 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Hey JR

6. Jun

Jun Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks Sheep hope to see you around ^-^
    Hey R40 how are you? :)

7. R40

R40 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    Good but my foto is from fire emblem :p

8. Pitmore

Pitmore Mild Internal Pain

PokéPoints:
    ₽84.0
    Nice to see you @[member="Jun"] !! You'll love it here! IS there anything you like in particular? LV has something for everyone here!

9. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi there!! Welcome to Lake Valor!! :D

Dark types are cool!! Which one is your favorite? If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members in LV! ;)

Have fun in LV!! :)

10. Jun

Jun Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I love sableye and umbreon
    Something I like in particular hmm....rps,random chats and battles

11. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! I'm glad you're enjoying the site! Dark-types are pretty cool, especially M-Sableye and Absol. :D You should check out our Roleplay Institute as well as our Showdown chat for chatting and battles! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

12. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor! We're glad you're liking the place thus far. If you have any questions, feel free at anytime to ask!

13. Ravenide

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.4
    Welcome to Lake Valor! If you need a push in the right direction, go ahead and ask one of the mentors. They'd be happy to help you. :)

14. Aironic

Aironic PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Welcome! hope you enjoy your stay here at LV!

15. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Hey, and Welcome to LV!
    I see you like RP's, so you should do just fine in our RP section here! Besides Pokémon, there's tons to chat about, so stick around! I'll see ya later!

16. Treecko007

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome!
    Dark types are pretty high up on my favorite type list, they're pretty cool! Especially Umbreon!!
    Well, I hope you'll enjoy your time here! We're all pretty friendly here so hopefully you'll make some friends too!

17. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    HI welcome! Umbreon is a fantastic Pokémon! It's one of my favorite dark type Pokémon ^_^. Welcome to the forum by the way I hope you enjoy your time here. Shoot me a message if you ever want to chat and contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.