1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi, Everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by AzuLatios, Dec 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AzuLatios

AzuLatios Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    My name is AzuLatios, and I'm new on this community. I'm so happy to join Lake Valor and to meet fellow Pokémon lovers. I like video games, computers, and playing guitar. Not only am I a fan of Pokémon and Nintendo, but I'm also a brony and a fan of other things.

Anyway, my all-time favorite Pokémon are Latios and Latias. I've always been interested in them ever since I've become a Pokémon fan (my interest in them is the reason for that, actually). I own a Wii U, but not a 3DS (but I might soon!) My favorite Wii U games are Mario Kart 8, Super Mario 3D World, and Super Smash Bros for Wii U. If I were to get a 3DS, The first game I would buy would be Kid Icarus Uprising. I haven't considered playing a Pokémon 3DS game, because I'm actually more interested the anime show more than the games.

Right now, I'm on a big Pokémon anime journey. I'm watching the show all the way from the beginning. I'm also watching the movies and shorts in the order in which episodes they come between.

So that's a little bit about me. What's new with you?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to the site! There's plenty of things to do here based on the things you love to do. :) Latios and Latias are pretty good Pokémon, and powerful too. You're anime journey sounds interesting! I hope you're having fun with that; how far are you right now?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hey! Welcome to Lake Valor! Anime journey? Sounds fun! How's it going with that? What made you start the journey?

Anyhow, if you have any questions about the site, don't be afraid to ask!

I hope you enjoy your time here! See you around!

4. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV Azu! We are glad that you could join us. I love latios and latias too, they are such powerful yet graceful legendary Pokémon that are so much fun to soar with. With interests in many things, you'll be bound to relate to a lot of the members here and make a bunch of great friends, maybe even a brony or pegasister!

Anyways, its a pleasure to have you here! If you need any assistance please don't hesitate to ask a mentor or staff member. I hope you enjoy your stay here and have a blast here at Lake Valor! :)

5. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Woah, you're going on the full anime journey? I wish I had that kind of dedication to something.

Welcome to Lake Valor, and good luck on your quest to watch 'em all!

6. Weedle Enthusiast

Weedle Enthusiast Resident Weedle Enthusiast

Best Boi
    (Charjabug)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽57.8
    Crown of ValorDome Fossil ★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I don't think I'd be able to watch every episode like that. Although, I'm slowly working my way towards watching every Kanto episode, and i might try for Johto or Hoenn. For a free signature (picture beneath posts) or a free profile picture check out this thread http://goo.gl/Yv5BXA . I think you'll love being part of this.

7. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I'd also like to state Welcome! I'm sure you'll fit in right here, amongst a whole bunch of Pokémon lovers. Good luck on your full anime Journey! I'm not sure how long I'd survive (even though I like the anime...) I generally watch the Anime in snippets. I look forward to seeing what you get up to here!

8. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hello AzuLatios and welcome to the forum <3. It's great to have you! We have a video game forum dedicated to Nintendo games/consoles located in this forum here [click]. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum and contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything. Also send me a message if you ever want to chat ^_^.

9. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I am a big watcher of the anime, especially Sinnoh! We have a lot of forums here that are a great use of your time. I hope you enjoy your stay!

10. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor, AzuLatios!

Nice to meet you :D, I hope you like the site ;)

To make it more easy for you I will put the most important things to know :D

1- To know how to do around the forum you could read the rules

2- if you have problems around the site or the navigation on it is a little difficult for you, try talking with the staff members or with the mentors.
    Now

3- Try to be yourself all the time. It is very important for your grow as a person to always be yourself and never hide your personality :)

Said this I wish you luck and If you ever want to talk, you can count on me ;)

11. Nocturne

Nocturne Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome to Lake Valor Latios! I, myself, am a huge video game nerd, and I'm not afraid to admit that. xD
    Latios and Latias are also really adorable, I remember that at one point they became my favorite legendary duo and me and an old friend of mine would call each other latias and latios as kids. Mario Kart 8 is actually the reason I want a Wii U, outside of the new Zelda game coming out next year. And also, that's a great choice, Kid Icarus is a really great game and although I haven't played it; I have that game on my wish list.

If you have any questions, or just want someone to talk to, don't hesitate to send either me (or another mentor or a staff member) a message! Also, I really hope you enjoy it here. We're a nice community, and from what you've said you're going to fit in great~

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Latios and Latias are way too cute.. they're some of my favorite legends and Pokémon overall. I really want to try for a shiny of them both sometime in the future. *~* Now that'd be something worth celebrating.

Anyways, big welcome to the forum, Azu! Great to meet you. You certainly don't need to play the sixth generation Pokémon games to get involved here as we welcome all fans and have a lot of discussions open that pretty much anyone can participate in. Though it's cool you own a Wii U.. I have one too but don't play much since my TV screen is so annoying and tiny. Going to get a better one for Christmas.

Hope you have an excellent time here! Don't be scared to ask if you need help. :)

13. Dragon

Eevee (J)
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽45.7
    Latios and Latias are pretty amazing Pokémon! I'm kinda impressed that they let us use one early in Pokémon OR/AS though, haha. Still though, I think I'm as much of a nintendo fan as you, since I love the games for the Wii U like Smash Bros and Hyrule Warriors if you've played that before! Well, first, haihai! It's awesome to meet you, Azu! Biiiig fat welcome to LakeValor today, and I hope you'll enjoy the experience~!

I used to go on anime journey's a lot. It's really nice to get back to the classics! But yeah, we have a Pokémon anime section, a video gaming section, and all sorts of activities to try out, so, if you have the time, you can check out the ones you like! Ah, and I hope to see you around sometime; you seem like a pretty cool customer! ♥

Have an awesome one, and I look forward on seeing you around the place~! If you just want to talk at any time, please feel free to poke me via messaging I'd love to get to know you further! n_n See you later~!

14. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome! Latios and Latias are pretty awesome - Latios is one of my favorite legends! I'm glad you're happy to be here, we at Lake Valor are happy to have you. ^-^

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

15. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, have a great time. And good luck with that anime journey :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.