1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi everyone

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by StevenZ12, Jan 5, 2015.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StevenZ12

StevenZ12 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi everyone, I'm steve and I'm new here. I lobe heated battles and write a fanfic called Nuevo: Legend of Quetzar.

2. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi there StevenZ12! Welcome to LV! If you want to chat, or need a mentor, I'd be happy enough to fill that position!

Awesome, you're a fan of battling! I am too, even if I'm only meh :sweat:. We have a fanfiction section here, as well as a competitive discussion thread, so be sure to check them out!

I look forward to seeing you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Steve! Big welcome to Lake Valor, we're very happy having you here with us! =)

Just had to go ahead and edit your title/introduction post since blatantly advertising isn't permitted here, unfortunately, as stated in point #7 in the forum rules. Be sure to read through those if you've not yet to get an understanding of how things work here, all right?

Though I'm honestly not the best at battling and prefer random battles over anything else (the thrill of not knowing what you'll get is so fun) but we have plenty of other members who would love to fight you as well as our own Pokémon League system.. so you're in good hands already. Enjoy your time and hope we'll see your fanfiction posted in our Literature Library forum sometime. 8]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! You should check out our Fanfiction section, and feel free to post your own story there! Heated battles are great, I love battling as well! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

5. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Heated battles are the best, you should check out our WiFi Plaza where you can set up battles with other players, and our own Showdown server!

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! c:

6. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi Steve welcome to the forum it's great to have yeah <3. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you ever want to chat. Contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related! Enjoy your time on the forum!

7. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Nice to meet you Steven and Welcome to Lake Valor!

Assure to follow the Forum Rules and Guidelines and talk with a staff member or a site mentor if you need help around the place.

Another useful info is that you can find a different kind of mentor named " Competitive Mentor". Our job is too help the new and old competitive players around the site, so don't be shy to talk with me or of the others to ask for some help. You can find us here

Good Luck and don't forget to be yourself!

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.