1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi Guys.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by leon20, Oct 28, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leon20

leon20 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello guys, my name is Marion and I'm new here. Looking forward to learn more about this community and or be able to help out someone. Thank you so much.

2. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! We're a pretty friendly community, so don't be shy to ask someone like a mentor or staff member for help! I hope you enjoy your time here! See you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hey Marion! Huge welcome to the lake. [:

You'll learn a lot if you stick around and post so be sure to do so; the more the better after all. ^_^ What're you interested in? When did you start playing Pokémon? Just so we can learn a little bit about you. Either way if you'd like to chat or need some assistance you're welcome to shoot me a message. Have a blast and all that good stuff!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. 8-Bit-Eevee

8-Bit-Eevee Crow of the Tempest

PokéPoints:
    ₽50.0
    Hello and welcome to LV! :D
    This is one of the nicest communities you'll find anywhere on Earth, so you shouldn't hesitate to ask a staff member, mentor, or anyone else for help if you need it!

Hope you have a great time here!

5. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Marion welcome to Lv! ^-^ I think you'll enjoy here we have nice members here that you can easily be friends with c: Welcooooome to laaaaake vaaaalor c; xD​

6. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions, you can ask them to me or any of the other mentors :D

7. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi hi welcome to Lake Valor! Once you hit 15 posts you should jump into the shoutbox with us! It's very lively in there and we would love to have you join us. You can also shoot me a message anytime if you like to chat ^_^. If you need help forumr elated shoot us mentors a PM we will be glad to help yeah out! Enjoy the forum!

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to lake valor!!!. Now that you are here start discovering anything..go to every place , do whatever you wnat (following the rules please xD) you will not regret this. I wish you luck and dont forget it ask when you need it!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.