1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi guys ! :)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Dark_Bravo6, Oct 29, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dark_Bravo6

Dark_Bravo6 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi guys, I'm Dark_Bravo6 i really love playing Pokémon especially when battling. I usually battle in Pokémon Showdown in Random Battle and OU tiers. I am from the Philippines and i'm a very friendly person. I also like to play Pokémon Y and when i do i am usually Trading. I'm the kind of person who is willing to help in certain situations. and I SERIOUSLY HATE SOLVING MATH EQUATIONS!

2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Heya Bravo! Big welcome to LV. :)

I love Showdown but am hardly on it nowadays, mostly out of laziness haha. It is really fun to battle though, especially random battles as there's always so much excitement in seeing what Pokémon you'll get! Check out our Competitive and WiFi boards sometime if you're interested in discussing the competitive side and having a battle or two.

Also, math stinks. No questions asked.

Anyways, hope you have a great time here~

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Dark_Bravo6

Dark_Bravo6 Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you for welcoming me here Sheep i really appreciate it. If you have time we could probably have a quick battle.

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, if you are indeed a very friendly person, then you'll fit right in :D everybody here is friendly, so I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you have any question, be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Dark_Bravo6 welcome to LV! dude you're not the only one that hates solving math equations >.< I suck at math i feel your pain <3

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.