1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi how are you person reading this! :)

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Demon_Ghirahim, Aug 5, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Demon_Ghirahim

PokéPoints:
    ₽22.3
    Well im a new member named demon_ghirahim but you can call me Aqua. If you couldn't tell my favorite color is green. My favorite Show is RWBY. I am a young pixel artist that is just getting in to frames. and i love nightcore. I hope i can meet new people and make friends here.
    --Aqua--

2. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    Hey Aqua, welcome to Lake Valor! Glad to see you joined! :D
    If you're a pixel artist, I think the Creative Corner would be a perfect place for you. You can talk about art and related things in there. If you're up for it, you can even showcase all of your own art in our Portfolio section!
    We also have a Music forum for discussing anything music related.

Other than that, we hope you enjoy your time on Lake Valor! If you need any help or have any question, feel free to PM me or any other staff member. :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hey there Aqua, and welcome to LV!
    We're a small community that enjoys talking about all kinds of things, whether it's the upcoming Pokémon games, great anime, video games or just downright shitposts, you can find all of it here! We win't disappoint you, I promise! ;)
    Oh, so you're into RWBY? Did you know there's a big RWBY roleplay going on here? If you're interested, you could consider heading over to our very own Roleplay Institute and take a look at that roleplay. Who knows, you might even find another roleplay you're interested in!
    @[member="Aura"], one of our Writers, is in charge of the RP, so you could also ask him for details.

Anyway, sorry for the sudden info bomb, but there's just one more really good url I'd like to share with you :3
    It's the url to LV's very own Discord Server! Maybe you're familiar with Discord already, maybe not. It's a chat service (similar to Skype) meant for gamers. At this server, a lot of us hang out at. It's a great way to have more direct conversatioms with us!

Well, I guess that about covers it.
    I hope you enjoy your stay! o7

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Pixel likes this.
  4. Pokémist

Pokémist Trashcan

smol heart
    (Luvdisc)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,860.3
    Tapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello Aqua! Green is a pretty good colour! I hope you will enjoy your stay here and have fun!

5. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    Hello there Aqua. Always nice to see a fellow RWBY fan! Who's your favorite character? You excited for the newest season? Oooo how about your favorite semblance? Feel free to talk about it all in this chat here! http://lakevalor.net/topic/13532-rwby/

Other than that I'm glad you found our little lake! Don't be afraid to PM a staff member if you have questions

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.