1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi I am KalamityDude1

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by KalamityDude1, Aug 16, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KalamityDude1

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi I am Kalamity and I would like to introduce myself. I love pizza and Pokémon and Regirock. As some of yall may know my favorite Pokémon is............................... Regirock! Now what are your favorite Pokémon?

2. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, welcome to Lake Valor! I'm actually eating pizza right now, and it's awesome :D My favorite Pokémon are Absol and Gardevoir. If you have any questions, feel free to send a message to me or any of the other Mentors!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :) Pizza is awesome and so are the regis, so that's something xD
    As for your question, my signature shows my top 10 favorites. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! My favorite Pokémon is Togekiss. Hope you have a great time here!

5. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Mmmm, pizza sounds really good right now, actually. Darn it, you made me hungry!

My favorite Pokémon is Giratina (totally could have never guessed), but my favorite non-legendary would probably be Lucario or Tyranitaur. I like powerhouse Pokémon, if you hadn't noticed. :sweat:

I hope I see you around the forum! :D

6. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV! I had pizza yesterday ;~; and my little brother ate it ALL ;A; I DIDN'T GET TO EAT IT...that piece of crap that little kid. Anyway I love regice ^3^. And again welcome to Lake Valor! ^3^

7. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Welcome to the forums, Kalamity! Pizza is awesome, haha. Regirock is definitely an interesting Pokémon, but my top spot belongs to three- Volcarona, Rayquaza, and Dunsparce. If you have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask me, or one of the other admins, mods, or mentors. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.