1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi, I'm new :D

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Scandal, Dec 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scandal

Scandal Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi everyone, I'm Scandal :]. The name comes from one of my favourite bands, a Japanese one called Scandal (Sukyandaru スキャンダル), which had some songs featured in anime such as Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood and Bleach.

I was invited here by Synerjee, I'm hoping that I can make some new friends! I'm also going by the name Sukyandaru at pokecommunity :) I'm 18 years old and from Australia, now with lots of free time since I finished high school this year. One of my subjects from yr7 to yr12 was Japanese, but I'm not fluent so if anyone else is learning and wants to practice together then hit me up!! I enjoy watching anime and also occasionally reading manga; recently I've been watching One Punch Man, Owarimonogatari, Osomatsu-san and Haikyuu!! Second Season, and reading One Punch Man.

Most of my time recently has been spent (wasted?) playing games, especially TF2 and a mobile game called Monster Strike. In the past few days I also played some Cave Story+, Stanley Parable, SSB(3DS) and Legend of Grimrock. I'd like to get into CS:GO but my computer is a potato, so instead I've been slowly learning how to play LoL (playing on the OCE server). And of course I play Pokémon, though not as often as I used to, as well as many other games.

Most of the music I've been listening to is Japanese, often from anime and stuff like that. But also with some Touhou instrumentals and vocal remixes :)

If anyone's up for a chat feel free to VM me!

i totally didnt copy my pc introduction and edit it a little bit...

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there, welcome to Lake Valor! It's nice to have you here.

That's really cool that you're learning Japanese! That's something I've wanted to learn, but I am very poor at learning languages ahaha...
    I've heard from many people that OPM is good. I definitely want to watch it eventually, though. You should check out our Anime and Manga section though, as I think it would suit your interests.

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to ask. :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Ayyy welcome to Lake Valor :D Glad to hear Synerjee got you to join ^^

Also I love OPM, I'm probably going to watch the latest episode tonight! And the Stanley Parable is awesome too, I loved playing that.

If you want to talk, you should come by our Showdown server sometime, there's always someone in for a chat there ^^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Synerjee

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hiya Scandal! Welcome to LV. So glad to see you here! Feel free to explore around to find what you might be interested in, and meet some new people along the way. Don't worry, we're friendly and don't bite! Haha. If you need any guidance, do ask any of the mentors of staff (or even myself) and we'll do our best to assist you. Hope to see you stick around! o/

5. Noctis

Noctis *this message has been removed*

PokéPoints:
    ₽65.0
    Welcome to LV very scandalous! If you need any help don't hesititate to ask! We appreciate you joining us and I'll be looking forward to talking to you soon!

6. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    Scandal also did the theme song for the Diancie Pokémon movie if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, hope you have good time here ^^ if you like HQ!! I like you too :3

7. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Hi Scandal! Welcome to Lake Valor! :D

I highly recommend checking out the link Zoroark have out for you. :3 If you need any help, feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors or staff members in LV. We'll be happy to help you out. ;)

I hope you have fun in LV!! :)

8. BiohazardSr

BiohazardSr My name is Sid. Sid the Bard

PokéPoints:
    ₽71.6
    (Softly sings the adventure line theme)

Hi! How many hours do you have on TF2?

9. Scandal

Scandal Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks for the welcomes everyone :D

Thanks! Japanese is pretty fun, but I find learning kanji so difficult >.<
    One Punch Man is definitely worth watching if you find it interesting :)

Thanks :) can't wait until the next episode comes out! Stanley Parable was an interesting experience :]
    Might come hang out some time!

Thanks Amanda!! o/

Thanks! :)

Yeah they did that too, I forgot :P Haikyuu's so goood! How are you finding it?

I hope so too!!

Like... 6000 .__. you?

10. Maantijger

PokéPoints:
    ₽268.5
    OMG IT'S MY FAVORITE THING IN EXISTENCE
    Ahem. I find it to be quite enjoyable, though I really hope they'll start getting to the tournament matches in the anime soon. The manga is at least as good as the anime and I'm currently up to date with that as well, I recommend it :3

11. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Ah yeah, at the time of the post my name had still been Zoroark. Sorry for any confusion!

12. TAPQI

TAPQI Bird Keeper

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    'eooo! I'm glad to see more tf2 players here! Myself rocking 2500 h in tf2, also I do/did play it competitively. How about you? ^-^

13. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Hey there, Scandal, and welcome to the (now Christmas-themed) site! I'm sure you'll like it here. We don't bite! (I think :P)
    This site can never have enough Haikyuu fans ^^

Maantijger likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.