1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi, I'm new.

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Riddles, Mar 16, 2018.

1. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I found out about this site through Discord, when one of the admins told me to post my art there. I've been a huge Pokémon fan since Gen 3, and I enjoy art, writing, and roleplaying. I hope to get to know some of you better.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Rezna likes this.
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I believe I saw you pop by yesterday? Or earlier today, I forget which.

My first point was to ask if you'd set up your forum account on Discord, or telling you how to do so - but it appears you've beaten me to it.

Nice picture of Alolan Sandshrew you have there. Did you draw it yourself, or did you find it?

Hoping you enjoy this place as much as you would like. Cheers.

3. Riddles

Riddles Extra Spooky

Grimm
    (Duskull)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,645.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I didn't draw this, I got it from the Serebii advent calendar. I might draw myself an avatar eventually, though.

4. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor :D We have all those things here, art, writing and roleplaying. XD I hope to see you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi Ridlin! We briefly spoke yesterday and it's so cool to see you here! I hope you enjoy yourself and dive into posting around! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask :D

6. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hey there, welcome to Lake Valor! Maybe one day we’ll rp together ;) I’ll look forward to your art thread.

7. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hey there Ridlins, welcome to Lake Valor! So do you draw and write or prefer viewing art and reading?

8. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Artists are always a treat~
    See you later~

9. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome! Saw your art on Discord yesterday! Looking forward to see more of it!

10. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome, @Ridlins :)
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/ If you ever wonder about certain tools or parts of Lake Valor, this thread should help. Of course, you can always come to us staff for questions or advice! Moderators have green names, Discord Mods have pale blue/lavender names, Super Mods have dark blue names, and Admins have light blue names!
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.20216/ Here are our rules, don't be afraid to ask if you're confused on anything!
    Glad to hear that you found us over Discord, be sure to get your Discord and LV accounts synced up! https://lakevalor.net/threads/guide-joining-our-discord-server.19690/

11. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV, Ridlins! It's wonderful you found the fam through Discord. I hope you have a nice dive into the community. ^_^

12. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Hello fellow writer, I'm Laserdragon14, the meowing dragon. I hope to see you around. :3

13. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Welcome to LV! I hope you post your art, I'd love to see it ^_^ I hope you enjoy your time here!

14. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hello there, welcome to the lake!

15. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    welcome to the lake!! enjoy yourself :)

16. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @Ridlins! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

17. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I am a bit late but, WELCOME! Hope you enjoy LV! Well, you will.