1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi there :D

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Snowymari, Dec 28, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Snowymari

Snowymari Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Helloooo <3

Snowymari here (you can call me Mari as well, it's shorter XD)
    I got here through DeviantArt :D I like drawing and writing.
    I'm from Chile, so for now the only language in which I write fanfiction is spanish, but I'll do my best in doing something in english :)

I like anime and many videogames too, I love RPGs.

If you want to say hi or if you want to know more about me, feel free to ask here or send a PM.
    It's quite late in Chile, so I'll be posting more later n_n

See ya! [3D='363']

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! If you want to upload some of your work to a Gallery here, you can create a Gallery through the User CP on your profile. Your English looks fine, don't worry about it! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor!
    If you love writing, definitely check out our Literature Library!
    If you ever need help, don't be shy to ask! Plus, if you ever just want to talk, feel free to message me!
    I hope you have a grand time here! See you!

4. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi Mari! Welcome to LV! If you ever need to just chat or anything like that, I'll be more than happy to accommodate you.

You're into art? Awesome! So am I! I've been meaning to do something for the gallery, but I've been rather busy lately... yeah...
    Anyways, hope to see you around the forums! I look forward to learning about you!

5. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I like anime too, what are you favorites?

Anyway I hope you'll enjoy your time here and if happen to have any questions, be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors :D

6. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Welcome!
    And don't you worry, I prefer to write stuff in my main language (Dutch) as well. So you're not the only one who will try to improve her English writing skills ;)

7. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome! It's nice to have you here, Mari! I hope to see your art and writing around the site. ^-^

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member! We'd love to help you out. c:

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Hi Mari! Welcome to the lake, good to meet you. :3

It's amazing seeing artists so do consider sharing your work with us in LV's official Gallery. n~n And yes, what anime series are your favorites?? As a huge anime fan, especially lately, I'd totally love to know haha.

Enjoy your time here! Do ask if you ever need some help and hopefully we'll be seeing you around often.

9. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi welcome to the forum! We have two sections dedicated to both video games and anime related. You should defiantly consider checking them out! [Anime] and [Video Games]. Don't hesitate to send me a message if you ever want to chat and make sure to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related ^_^. Enjoy your time on the forum!

10. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and welcome to Lake Valor! Since you are from deviantart, feel free to post some of your pictures in your gallery. I hope you enjoy your stay!

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I am from Argentina. You can always talk with me ;). So don't worry about the language.

Welcome to Lake Valor!

Start reading the Forum Rules and Guidelines, if you already did, Congratulations for your responsability!

So, as the other said you can always talk with a staff member or a site mentor. remember that you can count on me if you have problems with language. You can also find competitive mentors around like me, our job is to help old and new competitive players to learn or improve on the competitive game on Pokémon. You can find Site Mentors and Competitive Mentors around the place. Okay, I hope you like the place, you can always find me here or in the LV Showdown Server where I give support and some chat XD. Enjoy the place and don't forget to be yourself!!

12. Snowymari

Snowymari Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Wowowow, so many welcome post!! *3* awesome!

It's nice to see other Latinamerican members <3 Yes, I already read the rules :)
    I played competitive a lot in 4th generation, just for fun, I had littile time on 5th generation so I want to make a come back in 6th (I'm working on that btw, I'm quite into that also because with my boyfriend we had organized for 3 years (2015 being the 4th) a quite big VG tournament :) (300 players aprox. a big number in chile), so even if I don´t play a lot, I'm always up to date XD

I like a bit of everything, I'm a Sailor Moon fan since I was a child and I LOVE Crystal. But also like anime such as Kill la Kill, Evangelion, Azumanga Daioh, No Game no Life (one of my favourites this year), Puella Magi Madoka Magica.... and things like Free! XD As you can see I'm open-minded ahahaha! I'm also a big fan of the Avatar Universe (Legend of Aang and Korra)

I'll be checking the rest of the forum soon (I'm an english teacher and we are working in next year's plans, so I don't have much time for now. I'm also putting some of my stuff in the gallery :) (it's not a big deal, but it's made with love)
    Thanks a lot for your warm welcome!! n_n!

Butternut and Xarn like this.
  13. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    Hello mari!
    I will always be available to help!
    I am like battling a lot so if you want to ask anything about thism or even just chatting, i am your guy!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.