1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi there everyone!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Ehesister, Nov 2, 2014.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ehesister

Ehesister Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hi everyone, I'm Ehesister! Nice to meet you! As you have guessed, I'm a Pokémon fan and my favorite gen is gen. 4! I'm a banner maker and a fanfiction author and I support the following Pokémon ships:

~ ContestShipping (May and Drew)

~ PearlShipping (Dawn and Ash)

~ ChessShipping (Hilda and Hilbert)

We may or may not become friends after this. :p

I also play Super Smash Bros!

If you want to talk, I'll be glad to meet you guys too!

Halcyon Storm likes this.
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there! I know a few people who also like ContestShipping as well, haha. You can post your fanfiction here on LV too, in our Literature Library!

If you have any questions, you can ask me or another mentor or staff member! c:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor.... I'm so scared of shipping stay away from me No jk :D, I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions, you can always ask them :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ehesister likes this.
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Don't mind KK, he's just had some... Let's say experiences.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy your time on the site, it's a pretty great one!

Ehesister likes this.
  5. Ehesister

Ehesister Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I would like to thank everyone! I'll be sure to post my current fanfiction on here!

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV Ehesister, we are glad you could join us here on LV! :) I'll look forward to reading a couple of your fanfics and I'm really glad to see another fellow ship supporter amongst us. You'll make lots of buddies in no time. Also, if you need any help, feel free to ask any mentor, staff member or active member online. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your stay!

Ehesister likes this.
  7. Ehesister

Ehesister Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Sorry for asking but I have a few questions:

How do you "claim" Pokémon?
    If you can, how do you become a gym leader?

Hmm I think that's all my questions

8. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ehe, contestshipper here too! May and Drew go so well together. I don't support advanceshipping too much.. don't want to take May away from Drew. :c

Anyways, welcome, Ehesister! :D It's fantastic to meet you! I'm sure you'll fit awesomely into the forum so hope you'll stick around and all that awesome stuff. Have fun!

edit: To claim a Pokémon, read through the first post of the official claim thread. If you want to become a gym leader, read this thread here. Much luck!

Ehesister likes this.
  9. Ehesister

Ehesister Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Again thank you! It's good to see another Contestshipper!

10. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Ehesister likes this.
  11. Ehesister

Ehesister Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks! If there isn't an Ice type gym leader, I would like to try out. Or maybe normal type, or flying, or even grass type.

12. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Hey, it's great to see you joined! I'm glad you're here now :) The others have already told you pretty much everything you need to know, so there's not much to add for me! Anyway, I hope you'll have a great time here, and you can always contact me if you have a question :D

Ehesister likes this.
  13. Ehesister

Ehesister Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you! Sure I'll ask you a question when I get one, I'm still getting used to the format! :p

14. Byakblade

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    Greetings and welcome friend! :) I hope you find this a fun an enjoyable experiance as I did. Also I absolutly approve of those shippings. ;)

Ehesister likes this.
  15. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hello! Welcome to Lake Valor! I love contestshipping too!
    As you can see, we have plenty of friendly members, so don't be shy to ask for help or just talk in general!
    I hope you enjoy your time here! I hope to see you around!

Ehesister likes this.
  16. ThatPsychoticPichu

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Welcome to LV~ I ship Contest as well, May and Drew are perfect for one another~ I hope you enjoy it here!

Ehesister likes this.
  17. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor! EhesisterI will tell you something : as you can see this is a friendly community(except for the wild Pichu because she is dangerous XD) and is too difficult find a place like this. If you ever need help you can talk to the staff members, mentors or if you want you can send me an PM that I will help you [but not Pichu] (I am just kidding i love Pichu, and she is a wonderful person). Returning to you, I hope that you enjoy this wonderful place. Good Luck!

Now I will return to the shadows :ninja:

Ehesister likes this.
  18. Ehesister

Ehesister Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Again thanks everyone! LostSpirit I love Togekiss! I think we can be come friends easily! Same goes for everyone else! I do have a question though:

Can you copy-and-paste text? I tried to copy-and-past my story on here from Microsoft Word, but it didn't work. Then again, I might of done something wrong.

19. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I suggest you to try with (Ctrl+C) and (Ctrl+P). It always solve that kind of problem. Or maybe you have to do it in parts. Maybe the page don't support too much information.

20. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    You should be able to copy-paste text from fanfiction.net over to a post here, I have never had any problems with it. Maybe try it again, and if it still doesn't work, send me a PM :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.