1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

hi there

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by awney, Sep 3, 2017.

Tags:
  1. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    hiya. i'm awney or awnii whichever you would prefer to call me! my favorite Pokémon include quilava, banette, and rowlet. i spend a lot of time on deviantart doodling Pokémon too. i'm excited to be a part of the community!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Vigilance likes this.
  2. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi Awney, welcome to LV! You have great taste in favourite Pokémon :hello: If you feel like sharing your art here, you can create a thread in the Art Corner section. I hope to see you around!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    'ey and welcome to LV if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask, and that's a really cute avatar you have did you doodle that one yourself?

4. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope you share your doodles with us~
    See you around~

5. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! I love you avatar, it is adorable! You should share your art in the Art Corner, it would be a big hit :D

6. Junkrat

Junkrat Demolitions Expert

Articuno Egg
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽571.7
    Park Ball ★★★
    Hey, welcome!

7. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @awney! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Heyo! Welcome to the forum, always nice to have doodlers about. Like Cad said you've got an awesome profile pic

9. Deedee the Ranger

Umadeleine
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽181.4
    Hi! (I like Banette and Rowlet, too!)

10. An Evil Wizard

An Evil Wizard The Ironic Mage

Chef Boyardee
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 25
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.7
    Fightinium Z ★★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Beedrillite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Welcome to Lake Valor!

11. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey awney!

Your avatar is so pretty! I love it! Make sure to post a portfolio in our art section so we can view your fantastic work! Also if you're up for it, you can sell your art services in the Market! Finally, check out or Discord Chatroom! I am sure you're gonna love it here! :D

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help! :)

12. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    banette and rowlet are too cute c:

13. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to the LV family, it's stellar that you joined! Your avatar is sooooo cute.

Anyways, hope you have a blast exploring the community more and enjoy yourself here!

14. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Hello awney! I think we spoke a little while ago, and I know this topic here has been collecting dust for a while, but do you like LV so far? You've been out and about quite a lot - that's a pretty substantial post count to rack up in only a week - so I am guessing you found a place to pitch camp, or at least a small niche for yourself. Is everything going all right? Do you enjoy the atmosphere and/or the people? IS there anything else you still need help with?

I hope I'm not being pesky, though I believe it is a good idea for new people to be inclined to stick around, and to find good reasons for doing so. I'd like to hear your feedback, if possible.

15. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hey there. Welcome to LV! Just wanna say, I love your avatar and banner; they're super-cute. ^_^

16. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hey! I like LV a lot! I still feel pretty awkward tho but that's because I'm really shy and it takes me a while to talk to anyone. I think most of my posts are actually from my Market haha (i'm bad at making friends so i probably jump threads a lot just posting one thing and never responding again c': ). The atmosphere is really nice! Everyone is so chill and kind. I don't think I need help with anything, but thank you for asking!

17. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I can appreciate that - I'm a rather shy person myself, and I don't quickly work myself up to conversations that often, so I know where you come from. Just remember if you need any help, the offer is always open. I'm glad you're enjoying LV for all it's worth.