1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi there

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Martin, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Martin

Martin Youngster

Oddish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Hi everyone... the introduction thing i need to do... tbh this site is really complicated.. so yeah..

2. SnowboundBecca

SnowboundBecca Scarf Enthusiast

Jet Stone
    (Froakie)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,335.7
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    Welcome to the lake! Don't worry, you'll get used to it. XD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Martin

Martin Youngster

Oddish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    thank you... hopefully ill get used to it

4. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor! Glad you're here!

Some of the things do take some time to figure out, but most of it is fairly straightforward.

Now if you do have any questions or concerns...or even just want to chat, feel free to let me know. Along with most other people on here, I'm an easygoing person.

See ya around

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Heya Martin! Welcome to the site! Hope you're having a good time!

I'm Ya Boi Goozma, a Goomy that has stolen Guzma's glasses and hair, and become infinitely cooler because of it! Hope to see you around! If you want to get to know us better, definitely join the discord if you haven't! We really are a nice bunch! ^^

6. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi there! It’s nice to meet you

7. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Having fun with an Instagram filter, eh? I suppose most people are tempted by the features at one point or another, so I can't blame you.

I'm guessing this is your first time you've been on a forum, either like this one or just in general. Basically, a forum is sorted into categories, whose names make their purposes fairly intuitive (like this one is the Intro Lobby, which is used for introducing yourself). You can talk and share about pretty much anything, so long as it matches the section. (If you get it wrong, don't worry; a mod will move it.) Each category has topics within it, where you can either make a new one or reply to an existing one - though it looks like you have the hang of that bit.

If anything's missing from my explanation, or if you need me to elaborate more, go ahead and ask me and I'll answer.

While I'm thinking about it, if I'm assuming you're new to forums, how did you stumble upon this place? Was it a Google search? A recommendation from a friend? Looking for information and you wound up here?
    ...Forums can look intimidating at first glance, but - as with most new and unfamiliar places - they are things to get used to. As you get the hang of the atmosphere, this may become second nature to you. So don't worry about feeling overwhelmed right now; that's normal. We've all been there at some point.

8. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    [​IMG]

Hi new person!

9. Arc1Dragon

Arc1Dragon Just Monika

Kyurem Egg
    (Kyurem Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽878.9
    Crown of ValorPhilosopher's CowlStaff of VerityTapunium Z ★★★★★Decidium Z ★★★★★
    Welcome to LV @Martin! I'm sure you'll enjoy it here :)

10. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    Welcome! Believe it or not, you'll quickly become used to navigating the site, so don't worry about it! ^_^

11. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope to see you around~

12. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Hiya! Welcome to LV! I'm excited to see you around the lake! X3

13. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    I'm so late in welcoming you! But still, WELCOME!
    Enjoy your time here!
    You might want to buy a good number of pokéballs 'cause the more the pokeballs, the more are chances for you to catch more Pokémon! Just a piece of advice, I'm giving you. ^-^

14. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    It's a snapchat filter ;)

Eclipse nails the Intro to Forums 101. Don't worry about taking your time to get used to the layout and everything. Just take your time and do what you enjoy. We're all here if you need any assistance.