1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi there!!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Katie-Kat-Yo, Jan 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Katie-Kat-Yo

Katie-Kat-Yo Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hello! I'm Kate! :P It's nice to be here, I'm really really new with this stuff, forums are not something I've really been on before so forgive me please.

Uhhh... I love Pokémon, hetalia, American Horror Story, Doctor Who, and Legend of Zelda

I would really love to make some super cool friends here and just enjoy what all this place has to offer!

lol I'm bad at introductions aren't I? :sweat:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome to LV! Nah, you're not that bad at introductions, haha. Don't worry about being new, the users here are all friendly and helpful, so you shouldn't have difficulty meeting people and making friends! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, another Mentor, or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Katie-Kat-Yo

Katie-Kat-Yo Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks for the welcome!

If I think of any questions I'll be sure to ask! Thank you!! :P

4. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    'Ey Kate! Lake Valor's an awesome forum, so I hope you enjoy your time here! The community's excellent as well, and I'm sure you'll make plenty of friends. =D

If you need any help or have any questions you can just ask me! I hope to see you around! ^-^

5. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and Welcome to Lake Valor! If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of our mentors or staff. I hope you enjoy your stay!

6. brsajo

brsajo Idioddish

Sproot
    (Oddish)
    Level 16
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,218.2
    Hello Kate! Welcome to the forums! I'm new too, but everyone here seems super duper friendly from what I've seen so far so I'm sure you'll have no trouble fitting in. :D
    Also I'm sure you'll get the hang of using the forums in no time!

Katie-Kat-Yo likes this.
  7. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Eeeep, did you say Hetalia?? I was so obsessed a few years ago. Still love it a lot but really wish we would get more anime seasons, though I've also heard that the sixth season has been green-lit. So exciting. :D Will just read the comics to keep me busy for now.

Big welcome to the forum, Kate. No worries about being new to forums either as we're a pretty good place to start here given how laid-back and friendly the community is. People, mentors especially, are always willing to help show you around as our goal is to ensure every individual member settles in nicely. Don't ever be afraid to ask!

That said, have an amazing time here. <3

Katie-Kat-Yo likes this.
  8. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    It's okay Kate I suck at introductions as well haha. Welcome to the forum by the way it's great to have you here. Come visit my profile page if you ever want to chat and don't hesitate to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything related. Enjoy your time on the forum!

9. Ricken

Ricken

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm pretty new here, so maybe we can be friends. Hit me up with a message if you ever want to chat. Please enjoy your stay!

10. Katie-Kat-Yo

Katie-Kat-Yo Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks to all of you guys for the welcome! It seems pretty cool here even though I haven't been online here much so far. haha. But thanks again anyways!! You all seem super cool! ^_^

11. Fizzysoda

Fizzysoda Valor Lake Cryptid

(Jirachi Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,390.9
    Soda Pop ★Reaper Cloth ★★★Amulet Coin ★★★
    Helloo~ Welcome to Lake Valor, Kate! I hope you like the place so far.

Don't worry about being new on the site! I'm sure you'll get used to it in no time. There are a lot of handy guides in the Information desk and the Member's Lobby about the site that will surely help you in getting used to the layout here.

If you have any questions, just ask a staff or mentor for help. Have a great time!

12. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I'm sure you'll make friends here, as you can see we're all friendly :D Enjoy your stay.

13. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    That was a nice introduction. I liked it :D. So...you are in a new place!

Welcome to Lake Valor!

Here you will know a lot of people and make new friends, just assure to follow the rules and always be yourself. If you need help with competitive, you can always talk with me or any other competitive mentor!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.