1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Runo20, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome!
    Congrats on catching an eevee right after making an account here. Eevees are pretty hard to catch.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hey Runo! Welcome to Lake Valor! As many have stated, we're big on writers and have a lot for everyone to do! Let me know if there's anyway I can assist you at any time :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Runo20

Runo20 Tuber

Chief
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽60.4
    Thanks! I'll be sure to keep that in mind!

Lol thanks. He's the favourite.

#23 Oct 26, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2017
  4. ShireHime

Meow
    (Meowstic ♀)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,408.4
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Crown of Valor
    Welcome to the lake! I'm sure your fanfictions will be loved here, there are many people who love reading stories at the lake :)

5. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    Welcome! Myabe we can collab sometime!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    For future reference, please remember to use the '+ Quote' button when you want to respond to multiple people! That way you'll be able to respond to several posts in one message and don't need to post more than once in a row. Merged your posts for you. =) Hope you've been enjoying LV otherwise, and please let me know if you need anything as well. <3