1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hi

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Minatto Prower, Jan 2, 2018.

1. Minatto Prower

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Hey! My name is Brandon! This is my first time using a forum btw,so could someone tell me the basics?

2. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    Sure, anything specific or just a general walk through?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Hi @Brandon Welcome to Lake Valor! Forums are basically discussion boards for a certain topic! (In our case Pokémon) So we've divided the entire forum into sections (separated by content type). Find stuff that interests you and visit 'thread' that people have created to which you can send your thoughts on and contribute to the discussion! You can also start your own threads or 'topics' if the idea of it it unique and another similar thread does not exist!

I will link you to some useful threads! (If you click on the text below it will take you there)
    Forum Rules
    A Guide to Lake Valor

Reading those will give you a better understanding of how stuff works as well! Our forum is pretty unique because of the Pokémon Catcher system! It lets you catch Pokémon in Pokeballs and post to level them up and train them!

Here is a guide on that too!

If you have any questions, feel free to contact a staff member. Administrators are Cyan, Super Moderators are dark blue, and Moderators are green!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Hi Brandon! Welcome to LV :D

5. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Welcome Brandon, nice to meet you! =) Forums are real simple to use; you just click around areas you feel you have an interest in (Video Games if you're into gaming, Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon if you enjoyed the latest main series game installments, etc). As you post around you earn PokéPoints, which can be used to buy items in the Shop (linked at the very top of the forum page), which you can then use to buy balls to catch Pokémon you find running around the site. Those are the most important parts! Make sure you take a look at the forum rules too, of course.

Enjoy your time and please do ask if you need help. <3

Vigilance likes this.
  6. Minatto Prower

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    Thanks

Thanks

#6 Jan 2, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2018
  7. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Nice to meet you! Glad to see someone new!

We're all a very easygoing and friendly community. Feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or just want to chat!

See ya around

8. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV, I hope you're enjoying the forums. I understand that you're new, so don't be afraid to ask us staff (Mods, Super Mods, Admins) any questions you have! We're really easy-going and love seeing new faces within the Lake. I want to let you know that you unknowingly double posted, I've fixed the posts for you. You can avoid double posts by using +Quote on multiple posts from others, putting all of them into one post.

9. Tepig

Tepig The Talking Tepig

Fire Nation
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 29
    PokéPoints:
    ₽595.9
    Assault Vest ★★★★Flame Orb ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★
    Hello there Brandon, welcome to the lake!

10. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Dude, that's borderline purple. If anything, I'm normal blue.

As for Brandon, I suppose everyone else has beaten me to the punch of telling you where to go and what to see, so I'll just pop in and let you know that I will be around to help or answer questions should you need anything. I'd recommend starting slowly if you aren't used to things too much, and do more and more as you gradually get used to this place. You don't need to rush in - take things at your own pace and whatever you think will be best for you. Find something you like, stick with that, and branch from there.

11. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Hoi new person, welcome here!
    My post won’t be very long as everyone above said everything that could be said xD
    Feel free to contact anyone if you have questions or you wanna chat.

12. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake! I hope you have lots of fun here! =D

13. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    hhh everything about the lake has been said, so welcome to the lake!!! have fun, see ya around :)

14. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,460.6
    Welcome to the Lake! Hope to see you around!

Eee Hee Hee! See you later!

15. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Hope you enjoy it here~
    See you around~

16. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Welcome! Enjoy your time here.

17. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    @Brandon Just checking in with you :] Hope you found out how to work stuff and have found stuff to your liking! Let me know if I can help you at any time :) Additionally, check out our Discord chatroom!