1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hilariously Bad Movies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Hemlock, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    LOL I loved that movie xD but it was kinda bad.
    I think the most hilariously bad movie I've seen was probably, "little shop of horrors," "mars attacks," and "the faculty"

A singing-man-eating plant that has the funniest voice ever, aliens with their heads exploding upon hearing a certain song, and aliens that die via drugs. XD all are so derpy but good movies to watch lol

2. Hemlock

Hemlock Camper

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Wow, Mega Pirahna looks so..."scientifically accruate". I may have to watch it for "research purposes".

Does it count if the only time I've seen Little Shop of Horrors was as a live stage performance in which my cousin was the sadistic dentist?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rosefleur

rosefleur School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Ever seen the Animated Titanic movie? That was pretty bad.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    Which one?

Are we talking about the one with the rapping dog, or the one where moonbeam tears let you speak to sea life?

5. Fooze

Fooze Rival

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    One of the worst movies I've seen has to be Bubble Boy. It's just plain terrible.

6. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    Going to go with a new movie and say "After Earth". In my opinion, it didn't have a real story, just the exact thing you get from the trailer in a two hour long ramble. The main characters, some of which shouldn't even be called MAIN because they are hardly ever seen, are poorly developed. The visuals and SFX are fantastic, I'll give it that, but it's terrible.

7. Oim

Oim Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    Sharktopus. Part shark, part octopus. Real creative right? Look at this ridiculous fucking thing.

[​IMG]

If it was really supposed to be a massive joke, it sure achieved its goal.

8. Potatrobot

Potatrobot Resident Potato

PokéPoints:
    ₽42.0
    When I saw this thread I instantly thought Skarktopus. You beat me to it.

I think it has massive ties to Mega Shark vs. Giant Octopus.
    [​IMG]

9. midnightclubx

midnightclubx Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽33.9
    That name... I always joked that it was a remake/reboot of Titan A.E., but then again that movie is not bad in the slighted (most Don Bluth movies aren't bad to begin with anyways XD).

Oh yeah, anyone heard that Troll 2 came out on Blu-Ray recently? I think this is one of the first-ever super-bad movies to make it to that format. XP

OH! I just remembered a movie that I have a guilty pleasure of watching: An American Werewolf in Paris; has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO with American Werewolf in London, but it's an amusing movie if you keep that thought out of your head, and it's fun looking at some of the plot holes they make too. I guess the reason why I like that movie is mainly because my oldest sister rented it back in 1997, and we eventually kept the tape (I still have it with me, funny enough, and just last week it was on Encore Comedy). Anyways, if you find it on DVD, give it a watch if you have time to kill. XP

(EDIT: FOUND THE MOVIE! ENJOY! XD)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDjMy0cubBg

10. GarchompIsBlaziken

PokéPoints:
    ₽44.8
    Three movies that come to mind. The last airbender, croczilla, sand sharks.

11. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0

Sharks have damn near become the new "zombie" for bad movies. Need a villain? Use a shark. It can be a giant shark, a sharktopus, a sharkzilla...Hell, it can even be a shark that walks on land, flies, and is bulletproof (Supershark).

And on that note; let's not forget Sharknado, nor its upcoming sequel Sharknado II: The Second One.

12. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I totally agree with you on the sharks thing. If it's not zombies, it's probably sharks. And like zombies, hardly anyone can pull off sharks correctly and effectively. Sharknado is an example of someone who DIDN'T pull it off correctly. I can't believe they're making a sequel to that movie. You're joking, right?

*googles*

Oh my god you weren't. I can't even begin to understand why the creators would try so hard for a SECOND ROUND of public ridicule and embarrassment. Why? Why would they curse the movie industry once again? WHY?

GarchompIsBlaziken likes this.
  13. Madaraki

Madaraki Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.0
    Because Syfy and Asylum both know that their stuff is stupid, silly, and cheesy, and they know that people are still going to watch it for laughs.

They're never going to get major awards or gain public recognition beyond the "oh god why" realm of things, but they're fine with that and as long as everyone has fun; I'm okay with it too.

14. DarkLightKnight

DarkLightKnight Dragon Tamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.4
    xD Little shop of horrors. I watched that about a week ago, and I actally like the movie. What got be was how stupid the songs were.

15. XxSoulEaterxX

XxSoulEaterxX Purple People Eater

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    One of the stupidest movies I've seen was Lake Placid. I can't believe that they wasted their time turning that into a movie.

16. Pokelova

Pokelova Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽10.0
    I'm amazed nobody has mentioned The Room. It is an absolute mess.
    As for The Last Airbender, that isn't hilariously bad, it's tragically bad.

DarkLightKnight likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.