1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hiya!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by SawstheSawsbuck, Jan 5, 2018.

1. SawstheSawsbuck

SawstheSawsbuck Sir Sawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Master BallLegendary Triforce ★★
    I'm Saws and uh Idk what to say but I'm usually hanging out on Pokécommunity/PC (I see some familiar names over here) and I decided to check this place out (thanks Vigilance!) and see what's it all about over here

I'm also kinda known as a crazy deer and 90s alt rock obsessed person lol

But anyways that was a little bit of an introduction I guess lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    A little bit. Yes, I suppose that is accurate. Sawsbuck is an interesting choice, though I don't know if you like snow globes. Maybe you do!

Now, how can we help you? Do you need your help finding your way around, or would you like to start by discovering things on your own and going from there?

3. SawstheSawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Yeah the avatar changer was being a little weird lol
    But yeah I love deer so Sawsbuck was an obvious choice for me lol
    I think I want to just explore for now but I'll let ya guys know if I need help finding something!

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Sounds like a plan! You seem to be making a decent amount of headway so far, what with your Buddy and your quick posting, but feel free to give a ring if you need anything.

SawstheSawsbuck likes this.
  5. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    Nice to meet you @SawstheSawsbuck! *_* I hope to see you around the forum here and there~ I'm usually floating around the creative zone and artists' loft--do you draw/write too or do your interests lie elsewhere?

6. SawstheSawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    I wish I had the skills to draw and write lol

Most of my interests are deer, sports, games, music, and Pokémon really lol

guest likes this.
  7. luxuryluxray

luxuryluxray make a wish!

Grass
    (Tangela)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,543.0
    Ice Stone ★★★★Water Stone ★★★Charizardite X ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★Comet Shard ★★★★
    Hi there, Saws! Having such a strong interest in deer is quite unique! Is there any particular reason for it? Regardless, I hope you enjoy your time here! ^_^

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  8. SawstheSawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    To be honest I'm not exactly sure lol but thanks!

9. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    :fuming::fuming::fuming: g a m e s?? :fuming::fuming::fuming: Tell me moreeee
    Which genres are you into? Do you play Nintendo consoles only or are you into PC/PS/Xbox too?? I'm half and half between Nintendo and Playstation myself, it'll be cool to hear which games you play besides Pokémon~

10. SawstheSawsbuck

Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽560.5
    Mostly vehicle related games and sandbox type stuf
    All of my systems are Nintendo (GC, GBA, and 3DS) but I do a lot of PC gaming

I like BeamNG.Drive (soft body vehicle physics game) that I've put 1200 hrs into and also has a forum with the same forum engine or whatever which makes it easier for me, GMod which I recently bought and already have like 75 hrs into, The Deer God which I haven't been able to play much of yet but I absolutely love the concept and story of, The Sims 2 and 3 just really fun games that made up a large amount of my childhood, Duke Nukem 3D I'm not very good at it but it's a cool game, Triple Play Baseball 2001 a dated but very fun game, and Rock Band 3 (DS version) to name a few

guest likes this.
  11. dangokura

dangokura what is happening ;w;

Mythical eggo
    (Celebi Egg)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.2
    yaay welcome to the lake!!! have fun, see ya around :)

12. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,650.4
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Welcome here new person! :D
    I like your avatar!

13. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Welcome to the lake!! I also love deer and other woodland creatures so I'm hyped you love deer too! <33
    I'm excited to see you around! <3

14. DemonicKraken

KIRA
    (Clamperl)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽314.6
    Legendary Triforce ★★Star Piece ★★★★
    WELCOME TO MEME HELL, ENJOY YOUR STAY

AND WORSHIP WIPPOR EV-ER-Y DAY

15. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Ooh hey, I recognize you from PC! Welcome Saws ♥ Pleasant surprise to see you around but hope you'll like it, LV is very different from PC but in a good way.... This community is more tight-knit since it's small. See you around ya? ^_^

16. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    Welcome to Lake Valor friend. Nice to see a new face around here.

Feel free to send me a message if you've got any questions or just want to have a chat. I'm a pretty approachable person :)

See you around

17. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    Welcome to LV! It's great to have you here, Saws. ^_^ Deer fam represent! (There are wild deer around a trail I run and I consider them to be my long lost siblings lol).

I hope you have a wonderful time exploring the forums and diving into the community. Be sure to check out the Discord chat as well!

18. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Welcome to the lake~
    Enjoy your stay and I hope to see you around~

19. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Welcome to LV! I hope you enjoy the community at the lake :)
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/global-forum-rules-read-before-posting.29/ Here are the rules, in case you missed them. https://lakevalor.net/threads/new-to-lv-or-confused-read-this.17770/ and here's a tutorial on LV's functions. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask a member of staff!
    https://lakevalor.net/threads/guide-joining-our-discord-server.19690/ Finally here is how to access our Discord, where we meme, art, and hang out!

20. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    Saws! Heyoooo! Welcome to Lake Valor! I'm so glad you joined! I really do enjoy chatting with you and all that good stuff!

I hope to see you around and can't wait to develop our friendship even more! There is a ton of stuff to do around here! Hopefully someday you even get that deerling buddy to raise :D