1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hiya!

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by LatiosDreamer, Dec 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LatiosDreamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Hey there everyone! Name's Mitch, and well, I'm new around these parts. I figure I'll make an introductory post, hopefully I'll make some awesome friends and or get some people interested in my art.

That said, I'm an artist, specializing in anthro Pokémon/pokemorphs. I'm working on a fanfiction that combines Kingdom hearts and Pokémon elements, which is why my characters have such a look and design. I put a lot of passion into my characters, and they're very much real to me, like family and friends themselves. I'm also a bit of a game music enthusiast, and really love Yoko Shimomura and Motoi Sakuraba's styles. I'm even working with FL Studio and making my own music based on the Kingdom hearts style. Speaking of Kingdom Hearts, aside from Pokémon, that's my next love. Anything promoting the power and importance of friendship, empathy, and fighting for a better tomorrow, is my kind of thing.

I play Pokémon casually, battling with whatever Pokémon I like rather than following the metagame. I'm never afraid to do something totally unexpected with my Pokémon if I see an opening for an interesting character. I play super smash bros a tad competitively, and I main Pikachu,Lucario and Greninja. Pikachu is one of my favorite Pokémon, and I take great pride in how I play him, intending to be unlike all the others out there. Well, that's what I kind of try to do with everything, make it unique.

So, contact break!

FC: 5300-9451-9792
    Deviantart: Pieizmyfave
    (My skype and youtube are on my profile as well if you're interested)

Phew, alright.

I used to be big on Twitch Plays Pokémon, I was even there for the moment when the All-terrain-Venomoth bravely had slain Lance's Dragonite, and I'd followed up until XY. Some of my characters are based on those Pokémon. Any followers of Helix are a friend of mine ^^ Praise.

I love roleplaying, and if you want to do that, I'm up for it. it is how my characters live, after all.

My Pokesona is a shape-shifting latios, though I'm usually human anyway.

I'm a bit of a philosopher, wandering my thoughts and reflecting on the hard questions no one wants to answer. Just as impetuous and silly as I can be normally (I can be really silly once you get to know me) I can be just as condescending, so if you want to discuss something deep, I'll give it a go. I love things that make you think, like the metaphysical, and such.

I'm also the kind of person who just enjoys helping people, especially to feel better, and if I see someone in need, I won't even take a moment to think about it. If you need someone to talk to, to listen to your troubles, give you advice, or to try to cheer you up, well, I'll do everything in my power.

Thanks for reading, and I hope to hear from all you cool folks. And those of you who think you aren't cool but really are, don't be shy!

2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Hey there Mitch, nice to meet you! You should upload your art to your gallery, which can be created and accessed through your User CP! You should also check out our Roleplay Institute. =D

I hope to see you around the forums!

praise lord helix

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hi! Welcome to Lake Valor! Oh boy will you love the forums.
    We've got roleplaying, a fanfiction section, a graphics section, and a gallery! You should definitely check those out!
    Anyways, you should share some of your art with us! I would love to see it!
    If you ever need help 'round the forums, don't be shy! Even if you just want to talk, I'd be happy to talk!
    I hope you have an amazing time here! See you!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    ZOMG Pokémon and Kingdom hearts fan all the way!!!!! :D

lol sorry about that. ^^; Anyways welcome to Lake Valor. :)
    As you already guessed, I too am a fan of Kingdom hearts (in my top three favorites xD) There are so many role plays, artists, and writers here in LV. I'm sure a lot of people here will enjoy having you as a friend. Btw, I too like to roleplay :3 You can go here to be a part of one ---> http://lakevalor.net/forums/forum/58-roleplay-institute/

I hope you enjoy your time here in LV, LatiosDreamer! ^^

LatiosDreamer likes this.
  5. The Cynical Poet

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    Hey there! I'm new to these parts too, so it's nice to see other newbies come to join the flock. The philosophical type you say, eh? I can respect that; though I'm much more attached to the scientific ways of thought. Hope to see you around the forum, and maybe engage in some interesting discussions! I'm all for casual discussions as well as more heated debates; I'm an anything-goes sort of person.

6. LatiosDreamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thanks, I've already loaded a few, might throw in more as i go. And I will definitely check that out, thanks!

Start9. The only way.

Yes, I am very excited! And yeah, I've thrown some art up into the gallery, so I hope you all like it x3
    And thank you very much, it looks like I will have an awesome time here ^^

7. LatiosDreamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Thank you so much for adding me too, and yeah, Kingdom Hearts is super awesome. I can't wait to dive in, this place seems really just epic.

I'll keep you in mind if I need a logical look at things. Something I'm not quite good at XD
    yeah, it's amazing to see how many people are constantly coming in here, and even my first hour on here, I can see why ^^

8. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hi there Dreamer! Welcome to LV! So you like art? Awesome! I'm pretty sure you'll enjoy yourself here, and if you need anything, even if it's a simple chat, let me know! I look forward to seeing you and your art here on the forums!

9. LatiosDreamer

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    @[member="OfficialRedG"]
    Sweet, thank you. Definitely check my Gallery and Deviantart if you're interested xD

P.S. Paras doesn't get enough love, glad someone is respectin the fella. Seriously, one hour here and I've already met awesome people.

10. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    Hi there and welcome to the forum it's great to have you on here! I must say you have a big introduction but big introductions are always good to have it gets us to know more about you ^_^. You can always send me a message if you ever want to chat or make sure to contact one of the mentors if you need help with anything forum related. I hope you enjoy your time on the forum!

11. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Seems like we'd get along very well. ;P I'm the same as you and prefer to use my favorites rather than what's currently trending in competitive play. That makes things a lot more fun! Though I've never actually played Smash.. it ends up being too difficult and competitive for me haha.

Anyways, welcome, Mitch! Great to have you here. :3 You seem like a fantastic person so it'd be great if someone as cool as that would end up becoming an active community member, right? Hope you enjoy your time - please don't be scared to ask the staff if you need anything at all.

(And ugh, haven't watched Twitch Plays Pokémon since R/B/Y.. I forgot that was still going.)

12. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! *whistles* That's quite an introduction! Wow, you're a really creative person, making art, a story and music? :O That's so cool, I wish I were that talented! I hope that you enjoy the time you spend on the site! :3

13. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Welcome to Lake Valor! You left quite a bit of information about yourself, so no questions asked! I hope you enjoy your stay here in the forums!

14. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Very interesting introduttion, you really let your self known xD. If you put that effort around the site I am pretty sure that you will become a very known face around. If you need somethin, talk with the staff member and/or the site mentors. If you want to improve or start learning about the competitive game you can talk with me or any of the others competitive mentors. Saif this, I really hope you like the place and the people around, Welcome to Lake Valor!

15. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Hi there and welcome to LV! I was curious so I looked at your deviantart and omg you have such beautiful artwork! I just had to watch you X3 anyway if you don't mind I would like to possibly become friends overtime :) so uh what's your favorite Pokémon game?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.