1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Suggestion Hm, where did those events go?

Discussion in 'Support Hub' started by Cherry3Fairy, Apr 18, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    You already figured out my suggestion but I'll mention it again with little detail.

The excitement is gone.

I miss those fun and cool events.

Its not festive season, I know but I badly wish for few exciting events to be held at LV soon. Events related to the catcher or designing a Pokémon costume like the one we did for Azelf, or some other art-y events.
    My personal wish is for a fancy dress competition event. Designing cool and fancy outfits for Pokémon or Pokémon trainers.

I just need some fun~

Hope my suggestion comes into action.
    Arigato.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    Hi, we'll be working on some new events soon hopefully, especially ones related to the Catcher.

For now, check out Discord - we have a games room where people host their own events.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Ivy, Laserdragon14, Gwoomy and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.