1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hoenn: After Death

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by proxy.qtz, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    "Clearly. You speak" Zero commented. "But your not much smarter than them. You know they're going to follow you right?" He told the Snivy, turning and making a wall of fire, followed by a trench formed by a dragon pulse to slow them.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Hoodoo floated about a little bit before she decided to look at the Beartic and Lucario again. She was on high alert right now. Despite the zombies not really being able to infect her easily, she was still wary of it. After all, she still wanted to make sure her family was going to be okay. Although she did have a lot of faith in her significant other. He was always good at finding ways to get rid of intruders. And their kids, were also clever as well, despite them being rather young.

"Oh it's not a problem." Hoodoo chimed as she finally decided to respond. "As wonderfully heartless as it sounds; I'd rather have one of them croak, than have people who are alive. . . Life just wouldn't be much fun if there were a bunch of zombies roaming around. Although-It definitely would be at most, entertaining to watch. Hehe~" She floated over them, her gaze on the Lucario who was still knocked out.

"Charmed to meet you then!" She said to the Beartic. "My name is Hoodoo." She introduced her self. "I'm not really from around here, my family and I were just visiting some relatives~ Then we found out about this catastrophe. I must say, it definitely made the visit. . . . . . more fun~" She thought seeing zombies was the best thing to ever happen.

Something waving in a distance caught her attention and she turned to look at it. There it was, a Charmeleon. "Oh look! Another live one!" She giggled. The Mismagius saw another sign of movement in the corner of her eye. She darted a look over and noticed a Snivy. Although she figured Snivy didn't realize she was floating there so she figured to make a rather, shocking appearance to her.

Performing a vanishing act, the Mismagius vanished from sight. Then when she reappeared, she was right up in the Snivy's face. "Welcome to the land of the undead. This is Hoodoo speaking and I will be your lovely tour guide~" She chimed. "It's too bad you're not a zombie. You'd be adorable~!" The Mismagius really wasn't thinking that the zombie chaos was in the least bit threatening. She thought it was humorous and a wonderful change in atmosphere.

"Well-All of us standing out here in the open really isn't all that smart now is it?" She giggled. Not meaning to sound snarky or rude but she couldn't help with pointing it out. Hoodoo also knows that she would be considered as silly, like them, for being out in the open as well. Which is why she wasn't offended by her own comment. Twisted being she really is.

"So where are you guys bringing the Lucario? To the Poke Center, I presume? He's a bit hurt and I cannot possibly pick him up myself. I have no hands~ But If you guys want to lift him up together, I could be your---say-a-Body guard? I can hit those critters and you guys will be perfectly safe from being attacked by zombies~"

3. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Zero smiled at the ghost, amused at her sense of humor. After she shocks snivy, he introduces himself.
    "Plesure to meet someone so amusing in this world. I'm Zero, and I'd suggest we not bring him there. I... burned that bridge when I left it... So to speak."

4. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    "Ohhh... yeah, I didn't thought of that. But that isn't going to be a problem ain't it? You're a Charmeleon, you can whip up a firewall and burn them to ashes." Snivy replied to the Charmeleon. While they continue to converse, all of the sudden, a Mismagius came out from nowhere and appeared exactly in front of her face. Just a few meters away from her. "Whoa!!! The heck?! You trying to give me a heart attack?!" She was completely shocked and backed off from the ghost type. She then heard the Mismagius gave her some sort of a compliment, that she'd be adorable if she's one of the undead. "Tee hee, I'll take that as a compliment." She giggled. "If I do turn into one if them, I'll still be adorable eh?" She kidded to the others. She then lcontinued to listen to the ghost type's comment and replied, "Yeah, that's what I thought when I saw these two. They're... We're out in the open and somehow, I forgot that I attracted the undead with my charm." She giggled but then turned serious, "Seriously though, we should go somewhere else and get out of here."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    When the Beartic reached the roof she looked out at the dead city. Though she couldn't see them, she could hear the mouning of the undead. A deep growl came from somewhere deep inside her chest. The Ice type then look in the durection she'd had come and she cursed under her breath, Damn! Those undead are turning into a horde. The Beartic looked around, and, not seing another way to the group, Hoshimi runs and jumps onto the nearest roof.

As the Beartic gets closer, she looks down from the roof and shots an Ice Beam at the horde, freezing a small chuck of the horde. She then continues to jump from rooftop to rooftop. Finally at the last rooftop, Hoshimi looks down at the ground and curses through breaths. The Ice type huffs as she lookes toward the group, I really hope this works. Getting on all fours, the Beartic backs up and charges the edge of the rooftop.

6. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Just as when Pikachu was running, he saw a Beartic dash away. "WOW! A real Beartic! I've never seen one!", Pikachu thought, and due to how much curious he was about the Beartic, and the reason he has never seen one, he decided to follow. Pikachu did meet a few zombies, but they were all frozen by an ice beam. Just as when he got to where the Beartic was, he hid behind something to not be seen. Beartic was fighting off some undead, so Pikachu just went back to see the group of Pokémon. While running back, he got lost. "Aww, should of never had followed,", Pikachu thought. He had took lefts and rights, but still was lost, just as he had thought he found the right path.
    "Ah! There it is!"
    Pikachu ran towards it, just until he had noticed a broken bridge.
    "Is it the right way, or not?"
    Pikachu just didnt care if it was sooner or later, so Pikachu dashed, jumped, and made it on the other side by a millimeter. He was still lost, so Pikachu just took all ups and lefts, and surprisingly,after a few minutes, he found the crew. "Yes!" "Now to ask if I could join them!", Pikachu thought, as he ran to the crew, yet once again.

7. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    "Hehehe. No dearie. I just was playing around. But I'm glad I got a scare out of you~" She teased the poor Snivy. Sadly, she didn't feel bad about scaring her. Hoodoo thought it was funny. "You definitely would!" She chimed at the thought of Snivy being a little adorable zombie. Her sense of humor is rather odd.

Hoodoo was flattered when Zero mentioned that he had found her amusing. "Aww~ Thank you for such a wonderful compliment." She let out an amused giggle when Zero told them not to go to the Pokémon Center. Mainly because he had burned down the bridge. "Well~ Maybe there's another way to take the wounded Lucario? Or if someone knows a move to heal him. Like Heal Pulse or something like that. Whatever it's called~ I don't have it so I don't knoooow~" She twirled about a little bit before she decided to go back into her previous spot.

"Well-I am not exactly from this area. I'm just here. . . Viiiiisiting some family members that reside here. It was boring, but now things got fun~" She laughed at the idea. Then another idea crept into her mind. She could possibly use her psychic to lift the Pokémon up and over the bridge, but she then wondered if it would be a safe idea. Hoodoo was a strong Pokémon, but she didn't think she could do it easily, not without tiring herself out. So without mentioning it, she decided to ask; "Is there another area we can bring him? Even a market or something? Maybe I can get the shop keepers to give us some healing remedies?"

8. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    The Beartic jumped off the rooftop and rolled. Now back on the ground Hoshimi growled and shot an Icicle Crush at the horse. The Icicle's trapped the horde, but many still stumbled toward the group. Hoshimi took off on all fours and pounded through the alleyway and toward the group. As the buildings pasted by as the Beartic ran, she could hear the moaning of the undead behind her, but she keep running. When she finally got out of the alleyway, her speed picked up and she nearly ran past the group. She huffed painfully as she looked at the approaching horde and she cursed under her breath.

Hoshimi looked down at Anubis, got down on all fours and placed him on her back. She looked at the Pokémon, "What are we waiting for? That horde's not going to give up, so we need to get moving now!" The Beartic turned her head quickly and shot an Ice Beam, forming a wall of ice. She then turned toward the others, "That'll hold them off for alittle while, but we really need to get moving."

As the Beartic looked over the group, she noticed a very angry looking Flygon. She lumbered over carefully, "Hello. I'm Hoshimi, can you help us?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.

9. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Deacon crossed his arms over his chest, letting out a muffled harrumph. "Ya'll are running around like you've already been turned!" He looked around at an advancing hoarde of Zombies and let out a powerful Dragon Pulse to knock them back. "Guess I'm the one who's gonna have to do all the work around here," Deacon muttered gruffly. He lifted the Lucario into his arms and flew for the gym and forced the doors open with a Twister. "Oy! Are tere any Healers in here? This dumb idiot's gone and broken his leg and he needs attention!" Deacon growled at the cowering Pokémon in the gym. He was short on patience and his people skills were less than great, but he figured this was better than letting him stay there to rot.

10. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    The Beartic made her return and Hoodoo swayed in the air for a moment before she decided to listen to what was being said again. She wasn't overly worried about the whole situation. Oh no. She was so amused by it right now. Seeing people react so differently, was just too good to pass up. They were definitely worried about the fallen Lucario and now the Flygon seemed so angry about it. She wanted to giggle. She wanted to laugh. But she figured that would have been rude. So she held it back. Not laughing, not giggling, not even snickering a little. She was pretty good at hiding things like this.

Although she did imagine all of the others being turned into zombies. And she REALLY wanted to let out and laugh at it. Just their brain-dead expressions, pointless groaning, and thirst for eating brains. The more she thought about it the more she wanted to giggle. So she tried to divert her attention back to the group, those who were currently talking. The plan was to get Lucario to a safe house, basically. But the only way to do it was to have someone carry him and the others protect the taxi.

When Deacon complained that he would have to be the one doing all the hard work, she couldn't help herself but to respond. "Oh don't you worry about that, sweetie." The Mismagius said to Deacon. She was being light-hearted and playful about these words. "You don't have to do ALL the work." But he took off with Anubis anyways and she sat there and watched. "Go taxi go~" She chimed. "Maybe I'll go follow him. You guys have fun with the zombies~" She floated backwards, away from the others. She was sure they could handle the zombies on their own. But she also wondered that if any were to turn into a zombie. . .

"If any of you get turned into a zombie, I want to see you when I get back~ But for now. Ta-taaa~" Hoodoo would wave to them, if she had arms. But alas, she did not. So she just turned around and floated right after Deacon. Of course she wasn't as fast as he was, but she did manage to keep a good eye on him and knew where he was when he broke doors down--basically.

"Ooo! I give you a thumbs up on entry. Such a dynamic performance. Although, I think the doors need a bit more of a push." The Mismagius critiqued him as she floated through the wall. Who cares about an open door? When you're a ghost, everything is like an opening. She can just wander right through them.

She floated over to his side, probably just to pretend she was just as bad and awesome as he was. Or maybe she just really wanted to see the faces of the Pokémon when they noticed their door being busted open and a giant flying Pokémon appears. "You know sweetie. You broke their door. They're going to be turned soon~" She sounded excited about this.

11. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    "Uh, I can't lift him can I? He's twice the size of me." Snivy said to the complaining flygon. "So sorry if I can't help. I'm a Snivy for pete's sake." While she was talking the Flygon lifted the Lucario and took off towards the gym, the Mismagius also took off as well. "So, we're the ones left behind here? Shall we? Before we get eaten by them?" She said to Zero as she pointed towards the approaching horde.

12. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    Hoshimi blinked at the Flygon and Mismagius, as they took off. She growled, but turned to Snivy and Zero, "Do you two want a lift? The only way we're going to make it to the gym is if I use Surf." She then jabbed her thumb at the horde, "That is, if you don't want to fight off that horde." The Beartic said, her NeverMeltIce ear ring jingling as she moved her head back and forth.

--------- Gym --------

After the doors to the gym go flying and Deacon has his little fit, a Slowking wonders over. "Hello~ My name is Mei-Xing and i'm a doctor." The Slowking said with a smile as she bent down and looked at the Lucario's leg. She rubbed her chin, "Hmm, looks like the leg was put back into place......... Heal Pulse should fix it up, but the pain will linger." The Slowking mumbles to herself. Mei-Xing gets back on her feet and looks at Anubis again.

The Slowking then draws in her arms toward her chest and a pink ball forms between her hands. Her breathing slowed and become very soothing and calm, as the pink light started to sparkle. Then she extended her arms out and Anubis was bathed in a bright pink light. He could feel his bone healing and moving back into place. The pain was real, but it felt better the more the bone healed. When Mei-Xing had finished she heaved a heavy sigh of relieve and picked up her book. "Alright. Your leg is fixed, but you'll still feel the pain for alittle while." She said, a slight hint of fatigue in her voice.

13. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    (just a note, i burned the building down, not a bridge. the bridge thing is a metaphore that i felt fit due to the use of the word 'burned' :P)

Zero nodded. "Although it may dissapoint Hoodoo, not getting turned would be a good idea." He replyed.
    "Lead the way" He followed up before firing off afew lines of Dragon Pulse, making more trenches to slow the horde.

14. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    When Pikachu was running, he heard them talk about healers.
    "Oh, I can heal a bit....", Pikachu thought. He knew the healing moves Wish, Rest and Protect. Thats 3, if you even count the last one. 2 if you dont.
    After Pikachu ran,due to not paying anymore attention to them, he just knew that they all went for a gym, and that a Beartic used surf to take some Pokémon with her. "Aww, too late! Why do I have to be such a klutz!!", Pikachu thought out loud....
    Since Pikachu heard "surf", and "gym, Pikachu knew he had to swim.
    "Well, I do have my special edition surfboard......", he thought as he went into his sack, and pulled out his shrinkable surfboard. It was a surfboard he got from a scientist named Musharna.
    "Now to begin!"
    Pikachu wasnt good at surfing, although, he did make it through, with only falling off his surfboard 5 times.
    "Ah! Thats the gym!", Pikachu thought, as he ran in the gym.
    "I.... can... heal!", Pikachu said, but had to take breaths between each word due to how fast he ran the 2 times, and how much he fell into the water.
    "I... know the.... moovessss.... Wish..... and Ressstttt, also.... Protect."
    "Also, in my bag.... I have 2 special items..... Revive and Leftovers...I could give them... to you... if you want." Pikachu said, but then fell over, but didnt faint. After 5 minutes of just sitting there, he finally had the tiny amount of energy to get up.
    "Soooo, who wants them?", Pikachu said, just as he noticed a Slowking healing.
    "My klutzy ability!"

15. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Deacon looked over at Hoodoo and gave her a smirk and a wink before bringing Anubis over to a cot that had been set up and laid him on it. His nostrils flared in annoyance as he looked around at all the helpless Pokémon. He may have acted gruff, but he did care about whether these Pokémon would live or die, because once he saw the mindlessness of the undead, he knew that no one deserved such an awful fate. "Alright y'all, there's no doubt that there is strength in numbers in this situation. I was hopin' Sootopolis would have stayed safe, considerin' how secluded we are here, but it seems like that isn't the case no more. Now, we can stay in here and starve to death, or we can gather up whoever we can to escape to find another safe place. It looks like there's not many flyers here besides myself so we're going to have to figure out how to get out another way. I ain't no taxi service so I ain't doin' any of ya'll any favors."

16. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Hoodoo caught that smirk and snickered back. It was nice to see someone with a sense of humor! She was sure the others had a lot of humor too but they were more concerned about the zombies. She didn't blame them though. Despite her being a ghost and having interest in the after-life or the living dead, she knew that if she were a living and breathing Pokémon, she too wouldn't want to be turned.

Or would she? This thought caught her as she looked to the side wondering more about it. Would she actually care? Would she want to try and be a brainless zombie? Or would she try to keep a zombie as a pet, just for the kicks? She shook her head. Despite the idea of being a zombie sounded cool, she'd rather keep her mind. Actually in all, she'd rather just watch or keep one as a pet. She let out a giggle at this. Having a bunch of pet zombies, walking around in town and scaring people to death. It'd be AWESOME! Maybe she should try it sometime?

The light faded, which caught her attention. The Slowking had managed to semi-heal the Lucario. At least he should be able to walk now, and wake up. Right? She hoped so. Or she was going to pop into one of his dreams and scare him awake. She was pretty good at doing that~ Hoodoo can really thank those Haunter and Gengar back at her home. They taught her to scare pretty well~

"Well~" She teetered and tottered for a moment. "I don't think Zombies are all that dumb. So if they see people retreating to this city, they are bound to follow them into it. And seeing how they've already paid us all a friendly little visit, I don't think you guys are going to be safe here either. It'll be a matter of time before they find us here."

She turned to the Pikachu who had fallen over. Hoodoo floated over to her and circled around her. "OH! I didn't see you there~ Hello little Pikachu~! It's a pleasure to see another living being! Although, I'd help you stand back up, but I can't grab your hands." The Mismagius said.

She heard Deacon say 'starve to death' and she laughed at that. Yes. Hoodoo laughed at the idea. "Well if you starved to death, I won't be the only Ghost Pokémon here~! Being a ghost is actually quite fun, you know." The Mismagius let out an amused giggle. More ghost Pokémon! She wouldn't be so alone now! Or-until she can find her family again. Hoodoo knew that they weren't willing to become a ghost though. But the idea was still amusing.

"WELL!" She huffed, pretending to be mad that he wasn't going to be a taxi service. "I won't pay you then~" Of course she knew she could fly herself away. But she couldn't help but tease him any how. "I'm not really from here, I just kinda wandered into Sootopolis on my own will. But if land dwellers can get to this island in the middle of nowhere, we could try to use their tactic but use it to get out?" She paused for a moment. "Is there a way to get flown out? A hot air balloon? Or maybe a giant pirate ship!?"

17. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    "Aww, thanks so much!~", the Pikachu replied. "Ghosts dont have hands, soooo its a handtastrophe! No, yeah, that was corny,", the Pikachu said.
    The Pikachu followed what he said by saying,
    "Oh, a hot air balloon? I might have one!", just as he dumped all of his goodies out.
    "No, thats a sack of 25 poffins, another sack, a sack of balloons, shrinkable surfboard, more poffins, gloves, first aid, TM Theif, TM Thunder, 5 more tms, Oh! I found it!", Pikachu said, as he looked through his bag.
    "My blue bowtie!", he said.
    "Okay, now,", Pikachu said, as he just dumped more of his stuff out, until he found...
    "Ooo! A shrinkable speedboat! Should've used that to get here!"
    1 hour passed, as the sack finally dropped its last goodie, which was an 100 pack of balloons.
    "Ooo! A blue tie, speedboat, over 500 balloons, shrinkable surfboard, poffins, gloves, first aid, TMs, Baseball bat, hammer, axe, Milk from Miltank back at Kanto, a lucky egg from Blissey back at Kanto, colors, pranks, prank book guide, Poke'DS, cookies, Water, soda, fruits, and veggies,and even more things!", Pikachu said.
    "But..... how would any of these help? I mean, a shrinkable speedboat? The point of that is?? Why would a scientist think of that? Its too tiny to fit any of us!", Pikachu said, as he put all of the goodies back in his pouch, but kept the poffins out.
    "Anyone want some? I have all flavors! If you dont get some, that means more for me!", Pikachu said.

bubbie likes this.
  18. proxy.qtz

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    Quickly awakening and sitting up, Anubis noted his current location in a ramshackle hospital. Cracking his knuckles, he stood up, wincing slightly as he put pressure on his leg. He limped around the hospital until he found the now developed group, grappling with an escape route. "I may have a way out of here, so long as you're okay with zeppelins. I can get it set up, if one of you comes with me and gets the gear from my house. Anyone? uh, Hoshimi?" He began limping to the door, hoping that someone would follow him. He was in no means prepared to carry heavy machinery outside, he wasn't even in a proper condition to walk. He was reminded of an old, decorated metal staff he had somewhere in his basement, and hoped he could find it. When he reached the door, he looked back.

19. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    The Slowking flailed as the Lucario got on his feet, "N-no! You shouldn't be on your feet! You need to rest until the pains gone!" Mei-Xing rushed after the fighting type, but her legs gave out on her and she tripped. The Slowking blinked her eyes, as a shadowy figure catch her. A Gengar snickered as he placed the water type back on the ground, "You should be more careful Mei-Xing. You might hurt that pretty face of yours." The Slowking placed her hands on her hips and glared at the ghost, "Oh be quiet Voodoo. Oh and why are you hiding in my shadow again?" The Gengar looked at her with a bored look, then he cackled and shrugged with a stupid grin on his face. Mei-Xing placed her hand on her forehead and sighed.

--------------------------------​

The Beartic looked toward the gym and noticed Anubis in the doorway. Her ears perked up and, running on all fours, the ice type was standing in front of the Lucario in under five minutes. She looked at him with glee, "Anubis! How are you feeling? Are you alright? How's your leg?" The questions seemed to roll off her tongue as she looked the Lucario over. Though, as she looked him over, Hoshimi noticed the pain on Anubis' face. She snorted as she picked up the Lucario and placed him on her back carefully. The Beartic turned her head and looked at Anubis with a grin, "You sir, are under arrest. You are not allowed to walk on that leg until it is better. So, I will carry you around till then." Hoshimi said in a matter of factually tone. She then gave the Lucario a cheeky grin and stuck out her tongue at him playfully, daring him to say other wises.

20. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Zero rolled off the Beartics back, an uncharacteristic look of fear and shock on his face as hes curled up with his tail. "That was... fast... Did we... cross the water?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.