1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hoenn: After Death

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by proxy.qtz, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    (:P well ur character is incharge of that project, but Zero got no feedback after saying he could handle carrying things)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. proxy.qtz

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    (sorry, i'm still stuck atop hoshimi, so we're waiting on her, a bit.)

3. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    ah, tis k ^^)

4. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    ah, tis k ^^)

5. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Seeing the she was left behind, Snivy decided to follow the group towards the gym. "I guess I have to do this the hard way..." She then prepped her tai and charged at the zombies that were blocking her way. Blood splattered and stained throughout her body. She was on a killing-zombie spree! "Aaaaaahhhhh!!!" She screamed filled with rage. She looked like a murderer, blood dripping on her leaf-tail, staining her face and body. She then reached the gym. She used her vine whip to climb and found herself on the gym's rooftop.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    (Sorry for making you guys wait. I'm sick, so my posts aren't going to be very good.)

The Beartic had been quiet, not from ignoring Anubis and the others, but because she was lost in thought. She only snapped out of her thoughts when the Lucario nudged her. She shook her head, turning to look at Anubis, "Oh, sorry. Um, something wrong?" She asked, giving the fighting type a sheepish grin.

7. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    "I hope mom's ok." Snivy thought about her hometown and hoped that it didn't fall to the zombie apocalypse. If she didn't wander off too far, maybe she wouldn't be stranded in this city. She sighed, "Bahhhh, me and my crazy adventures..." She then decided to check out the other guys in the gym. "I wonder what happened to the Lucario and the others." she thought as she went down the stairs towards them, still with blood dripping from her tail and staining her entire body.

8. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    Pikachu had been wondering about Zeppelins. "What are they? What do they do? Are they food? Can I eat it? Is it a bouncy house?", Pikachu thought, as he listened to what Anubis was saying about a Zeppelin, until he saw Snivy.
    "OOOO! SNIVY! NICE TATTOOS! CAN I HAVE ONE?", Pikachu exclaimed, as he ran up to her. Pikachu was studying what was on the snivy. "Is it a tattoo?", Pikachu thought, as he kept studying the "tattoo".
    "Whatever it is, it looks like a tattoo!", Pikachu said, as he went back where he was, and kept on thinking about Zeppelins.

9. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    "Tattoo?" Snivy didn't know what the pikachu was talking about until her saw herself stained with zombie blood. "Ohhh, well it's not tattoos it's blood, from the living dead I killed earlier." She replied to the curious pikachu. She wan't exhausted but she wanted company. That is until she can escape this city. She can't do it alone and she knows that, she need help and that's why she followed the group in the first place. Not long after, he saw the lucario, beartic, charmeleon, mismagius and some other Pokémon. She then approached them, still with blood staining her, for she completely forgot about it. "Hey, it's you guys again. Still alive eh? Anyway, what's the plan? Aren't we going to escape this city? And this gym isn't gonna last that long..." She told the group about her thoughts.

10. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Deacon looked over at the Mismagius and chuckled. "You know, you're absolutely right. This place would be stunnin' with more zombies." He laughed a the thought and shook his head. "Don't worry, hun, you're already a part of this. So am I. We all are. And if we make it out alive, we'll all have stories to tell. If we make it out of course. And if you'd want to. Come to think of it, there may not even be many left to tell them to, either. So never mind. Forget I ever said anything." He smirked grimly. "One things for certain though, ghosts like you are sure to rule the world one day after all of this. As for me? I'm just gonna keep flying. They can't catch me in the sky. Yet." He winked.

11. proxy.qtz

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    looking down at Hoshimi, Anubis said, "I need to get down and into my house. And I might need a hand with the zeppelin parts."

12. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    This Mismagius' day was made. Someone was talking to her about the same topic and wasn't thinking that she was an insane escapee from some institute somewhere. She chimed at the thought. "I'm sure some of us will manage to make it out alive~ Only the tough and smart! Those who are careless--may not be so lucky." She giggled. It was a fact that she lived by. Whether or not it was a valid one, was unknown. But it was just something that she had always kept close.

"It's okay any how. Even if they were all dead, we could still talk to them. After all, if they're also lucky, they may become spirits. Although-then it wouldn't be as fun. Now that I think about it. Talking to someone who had suffered through the apocalypse and then died at the end. . . They would probably be all. . . ." She made a grumpy expression and a mocking voice. "Dog gon it! Shut yer yap ya mangy ghost. I know how it feels being a victim to the zombie break out. I died! Can't ya tell?" She then paused and spoke normally. "Then I would laugh at them."

She let out a little witch cackle of a laugh she had. "I'm sure they can't fly. You'd be pretty safe. Or you could always find an area that would just be too hard for zombies to go through. Like a volcano or a desert. I'm sure zombies won't cross those. Mainly because there's not much life. . . unless they want to try and eat Cacturnes. Which I don't think would end too well, considering what they eat. Oh carnivorous plants~" she chimed. "Such a wondrous creation! Why couldn't all things be dark and gruesome like that?"

13. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Deacon laughed like he hadn't in a long time. "That's precious. I like you. You got some good ideas rollin' 'round yer head." He surveyed down at the other Pokémon, bumbling their way around trying to put the zeppelin together. Unsurprisingly to him, they hadn't made any progress. In the distance, he saw a small hoard of undead shuffling down a hillside towards the group. He eyed them in amusement. He knew that the group wouldn't notice them from their line of vision, and he could take them out easily from his vantage point. "I wonder if any of these dimwits are any good to survive this apocalypse? What do you think, dearie? Wouldn't they make fantastic zombies?" He chortled grimly. His eyes never left the hoard as he spoke. Just before they got close enough to cause alarm, he fired a massive Dragon Pulse at the group, blowing them apart. "Not yet, though, I wanna mess with them a bit before they go."

14. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    "Why thank you~ I rather enjoy your company as well. You have some good humor!" She admitted. It was true. She was having the time of her life, talking to this Flygon. He was one of those rare Pokémon that she can actually get along with, successfully! And so quickly too.

Hoodoo noticed that he was watching the others try to get the Zeppelin to work and she commented; "I offered to help them, but they didn't need my help. So I'll just sit back, relax, and enjoy the show!" She giggled.

When he called her dearie, she looked back at him. "Aw that's my line. . . Dearie~" She said back. Then she acted like she was tapping her chin with one of her wispy tail-like ribbons. "Well, I'd be really surprised to see how far they can go. Some of them are willing to work as a team, it seems. But others. . . not so much~ And of course they would make perfect zombies! All of them would!" She sounded a bit too happy about that thought. Mismagius, has a weird sense of humor.

Deacon fired an attack at the mob of zombies. She thought about firing something as well but decided against it. "Sounds like a good plan~ How are you thinking about messing with them? Hm?"

15. MoonlightEve

MoonlightEve Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    The Beartic huffs, "Or, you can sit down, while I go inside and get the zeppelin." The ice type said with a cocking tone in her voice. She wasn't about to let Anubis hurt himself again, and besides, Hoshimi felt responsible alittle for the Lucario's injury anyway.

16. proxy.qtz

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    "Alright, I suppose that shall do, but there's also a staff in the basement, that I could use, it'll help me walk a little later."

17. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Deacon tapped a law against his chin, looking down at the group. "I'm not quite sure yet, actually. For now I wanna se how things play out. See if they can make it out of this godforsaken town. Maybe we can mess with them on the zeppelin? Or mess with the zeppelin itself? Naw, I don't actually wanna kill 'em..." He pondered out loud. "Or maybe, we can hide a piece of the zeppelin1 That sure would drive 'em batty!" He chuckled. "You got any ideas...?" He turned back to the Mismagiu and realized tht he didn't know her name "I'm sorry, love, I never caught you name."

18. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    Hoodoo looked excited at Deacon when he was talking about messing with the Zeppelin. It was almost as if someone had ringed a wonderful bell in her head. The possibilities to be causing trouble on something so high up! It was awesome! But then her day dream had collapsed when he said he didn't want to kill them. She didn't really want them dead either, but causing trouble sounded fun!

"Ooo! We should do that!" Hiding pieces? That was even better! They could sit back for hours watching the others frantically search for the missing piece! "Hehe! I could come up with a couple ideas that might stall them~ But yours seems a lot less, horrific than mine are. So I'll go with yours~" She chimed to him. "My name is Hoodoo. What was your name again, sweetie?"

19. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    "Deacon's the name, m'lady." He had begun to hold out a paw habitually to shake, but then realized that Hoodoo didn't possess arms and stopped and rubbed his other arm awkwardly with a chuckle. "Let's keep an eye out and see what they pull outta that there store house, huh?" He watched over the group like a hawk, watching as the Beartic went down into a warehouse, wondering what she would bring up. If only a handful of Pokémon were to bring up the zeppelin, certainly it must be in pieces. Deacon wondered where the zeppelin had even come from, and how the Lucario had come to possess it.

"Horrific, huh?" he mused, wondering what kind of sick and twisted things ran across this ghost's mind.

20. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Feeling a bit ignored by the group, the bloodied Snivy just silently listened to everyone's conversations... Some were talking about escaping in a zeppelin, others about going to areas that the living dead wouldn't go to. She was intrigued about the Zeppelin, how could a Lucario possess such a thing? The others were trying to assemble and make it work but they didn't seem to have any progress. She then approached the busy group, she saw the Flygon and the mismagius from earlier, floating above them. "Hmmm, I wonder why are they still doing here, they can fly, they could just fly out of here..." She thought. "And why aren't they helping them with the zeppelin?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.