1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hoenn: After Death

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by proxy.qtz, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Banshee

Banshee Pokémon Professor

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    "Well it's wonderful to meet you~" She said to him. Hoodoo took one of her wisps and attempted to shake his hand. But she too realized something. She was a ghost. Hoodoo nodded with a cheeky grin. "You know what would be funny? If they cleared a bunch of stuff out of the house, and realize they opened up another tunnel filled with more zombies~ Their faces and reactions would be a delight to see!"

"Oh horror isn't so bad. I actually enjoy it. Not just for the creepy factor. Because It's actually quite funny. If you look at the reactions that is. Usually when people twist their faces in fear, it's really comical. Some of them come up with the most silly expressions one would ever see." She didn't really think much about the Zeppelin. Hoodoo kind of figured that Anubis had ties with someone who owned one. Maybe a museum or something. Anything was possible if you had the right features. Charisma, friends, there were so many things one could have to obtain something like that.

"I wonder. If we didn't try to stop the zombie hoard from coming towards the Zeppelin, would it make them work faster?" Hoodoo hasn't quite noticed Snivy yet.

2. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    "I bet they would, but who knows, zeppelins are big so they'd still only be able to do so much with the w people they have. But there will definitely be more undead where those came from, of that I'm sure. I still find it odd though. How did they get in here? The only ways in are through the air and underwater. Of any place I've ever been to all over this great earth, this is the safest place I've ever come across. Sootopolis is a natural fortress." He sighed and shrugged it off. He looked back over at Hoodoo and smiled. "What would really be great is if any supposed safe place they go to is actually overrun as well." He chuckled. " "I mean, how could they even know Mossdeep is safe?"

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    "That's a good question." Hoodoo said. How did the zombie outbreak start? "Only things I can think of are; someone brought some over and the virus spread, the zombies are smarter than what we all thought, or it actually started here. But some how, I feel that someone somewhere is behind it. . . . " She paused for a moment then giggled. "Oh what a genius~!! If I meet the person that started this, I am going to give him the biggest high-five a cute ghost Pokémon such as myself will be able to give!"

"Oh I think that's going to happen. Of course if someone had planted or sent zombies to this secluded city, why would they leave Mossdeep safe? It'd be a silly mistake, if you ask me." She giggled. "I would find all the places that I could and put my zombie minions there. It's like a giant game of chess. You have to plant your pieces wisely for in order to conquer them all~" She maniacally laughed at this discussion. Oh how she would love to be a villain for a day. Not to really conquer the world, but the idea of causing all sorts of mischief amongst the innocent was amusing enough. She'd be one of those annoying villains that just did things because she was bored. "Oh such a beautiful idea!"

4. proxy.qtz

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    'Where did that Flygon go? I'm sure he could help me, here.', Anubis thought, watching Hoshimi stand, lost in thought. He called out, "We really need all the help we can get moving these parts. Anyone able to help me, here?"

5. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    Snivy decided to shrug her thought over the Mismagius and Flygon off and replied to Anubis' call for assistance, "I'll help, what shall I do?" The bloodied Snivy asked.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Pokechu

Pokechu Hex Maniac

Belle
    (Buneary)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.6
    As whenever Pikachu heard Anubis' request for help, Pikachu said, "Oh! Ill halp! I've been bored just sitting here!"

7. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Deacon laughed. "I'd love ta meet the mastermind behind all o' this and shake his hand. It's not that I'm inherently villainous or nothin', but, I just really don't like bein' around people. And people don't like bein' around me. Never have and never will. And with all these zombies goin' around and eatin' everyone's brains and all, well there's just less people to be around. It's a win-win, really" He smirked and shrugged nonchalantly. "But you, doll, yer great! I never knew ghosts were so delightful." He smirked mischievously. He perked up and divertd his attention when he heard the Lucario below talking about him. He craned his long neck over the roof-side and peered down at him.

"If I help yah, what's in it for me, bud?" He shouted gruffly.

8. Banshee

Gregg the Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.1
    The thought of being in a conversation with a living and breathing Pokémon that had a similar taste in humor as herself, was delightful. Not only that, he was rather charming too. "Oh people don't like having me around either~" She giggled. Although she knew why that was the reason. Hoodoo often played tricks on them, made them hallucinate, gave them headaches, or bothered them in their dreams. She was just downright tricky. And people didn't really like that quality in her. But was she upset over this? Of course not! She loved the reactions she got!

"Oh you should meet my family then~" She said to him. "You would find them fun as well. Especially my Lovely. He comes up with the most interesting humor and ideas ever!" The Mismagius laughed. Oh yes, she and her Lovely together were a rather terrible team. Always spooking everyone and everything whenever they had the chance. Of course, she only did it for fun. He on the other hand, not so much. He did it because he felt mean and scary. Banette's were like that.

She heard Lucario call for help. "Oh here we go~" Hoodoo turned around and looked at Anubis.

"What do you need help with, again?"

9. proxy.qtz

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    Looking around, Anubis was glad he had help. His leadership skills kicked in, "Snivy, you can clean up in the washroom, and then join the others carrying the Zeppelin parts down from my attic." Looking up, he told the Flygon and Mismagius above, "I heard your conversation. There is no mastermind behind any of this. A scientist from Devon Corp. made a mistake, and he's desperately sorry.", He said wistfully. Looking up to them, with an odd, uncharacteristically stern expression, he said, "Would you kindly move on, and help us? Unlike you, we can't fly, and while I know you can leave any time you want, we need your help. We would be very grateful. However, if you turn on us, there may be grave consequences for us all." He continued to stare at them for a few moments, then suddenly broke his gaze, shaking his head. "Would one of you mind giving me a hand, down to the basement? I have something I need to retrieve."

10. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    "Clean up? There's no time for clean up, we have to get out of here before we get eaten here alive!" Snivy exclaimed. "I'll proceed in the basement for said zeppelin parts." The snivy then went down to the basement as the Lucario commanded and carried some of the zeppelin parts.

11. bubbie

bubbie Sassmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    "Hmph. Yeh never answered my question, little dog. What's in it for me if I help yeh? I don't take kindly to others bossin' me around. Yeh haven't given me no reason as to why I should care about yer fate." He crossed his arms over his chest and glared down at the puny Lucario. Being ordered around was something Deacon did not take kindly to. His nostrils flared as he huffed in anger, a thin puff of steam trailing from them. "So lemme make that clear. I don't care about yeh, nor yer little flyin' contraption. I'm just here cuz I wanna see some zombies dine on yeh, capisce?" He turned and made himself comfortable on the rooftop once again. "I ain't gonna help yeh if you're not gonna be nice enough to me to make me care about yeh. I don't do no favors fer nobody!"

12. Snivinerior

Snivinerior Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.1
    "So I'll place this right here..." Snivy put down the zeppelin parts which she got from the basement as ordered. She then heard the Flygon's defiance to Lucario. "Oh, so it's every Pokémon for himself eh?" She glared towards the Flygon, she didn't like it's attitude, being rough and hardy, but she didn't bother to make this a big thing, so what if it doesn't help? "Hmmmphhh." She quickly turned and looked away from it. She then noticed the approaching horde of the living dead coming their way! She can hear their distant moans. "I don't mean to cause any panic but... we need to get out of here." She said calmly, she wasn't alarmed or scared, in fact, if the zeppelin escape plan fails, she won't hesitate to take the zombies head-on.

13. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    "I'll help you with that" Zero replyed to the Lucarios last request, who had been waiting for some sort of instruction for awhile.

14. proxy.qtz

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    Calmly collecting himself, Anubis paused. After a moment, he turned to look up at the Flygon, "Look, If you don't help, we're all going to die, and while I'm sure you would really enjoy that, I'm the only one who can synthesize a cure. So, unless you want to see the whole world, yourself included, fall to these zombies, I'd recommend you give a hand."

15. proxy.qtz

PokéPoints:
    ₽31.0
    (Welp, I'm shutting down the RP. Sorry to all of you who had fun, but I just don't have the time. My grades are seriously slipping, and it's just not reasonable for me to only post on weekends. I don't have the willpower to manage the RP and keep my other work prioritized. Sorry.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.