1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Hola~~

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Rozanny, Jan 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rozanny

Rozanny Bug Catcher

Fro
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.0
    V-ve? Doitsu im so happy~ (=ヮ=)೨ Ti amo! *Le kiss* (eeeeek ;w; ) <3
    @[member="link"] Im from Sweden :3 And u?

@[member="Dragon"] Thank you Dragon!! Nice that you've seen Fairy tail as well :D I just love Nalu -w-

@[member="TheBlazingInfernape"] Hellow~ Thank you, so far i really enjoy this site ^^

2. link1

link1 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽206.1
    sorry i cant tell its a rule for my family i just needed to know i could not understand i need it thx :( / :) and you spelled hello wrong you spelled it hellow its hello

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome, artist. I am sure that you will like here and that you will find your place really fast. Just follow the provided links and you will know what I am talking about. Good Luck!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Rozanny

Rozanny Bug Catcher

Fro
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.0
    Hahaha~ I meant to spell it like that, of course i know how hello is spelled!! xD Btw why did you need to know where I'm from when you won't tell where you come from ;-;

@[member="Darkest Ninja"] Okie, thank you :3

5. Cay

Cay Ultralight Beam

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.0
    (☞≧ヮ≦)☞ Hello there, fellow Hetalia fan! <3 Awesome you watch the show, I only have a few friends who do haha. Who is your favorite character? Mine would have to be America. He reflects my personality quite well.

Hope to see ya around more! c:

6. link1

link1 Black Belt

PokéPoints:
    ₽206.1
    um i could not understand what you where saying

7. Rozanny

Rozanny Bug Catcher

Fro
    (Bulbasaur)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11.0
    Yes!! :D Im so happy to find another one who watches Hetalia!! ;w; Its hard to chose a fav character but among my favorites are Prussia, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Lithuania and America <3 If i HAD to chose it would probably be Germany or maybe Italy XD Its hard to chose between them... They are so funny, especially when they are together :´D <3

And I see that you like Gumi as well!! ;w; <3 She is my fav vocaloid ^^ One of my fav songs from her is Fake Life Game <3

8. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, hope you have a great time and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them. And yay for Fairy Tail fans :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.