1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Home is Where your Partner is

Discussion in 'Literature Library' started by CharlieWeasleyfan, Jun 8, 2019.

1. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    Alola is always a quiet and warm region to live in. It's more peaceful than the Kalos Region for sure. I just moved from there with my older brother. We used to live in Lumiose City which was an amazing place to live. So much to do and so little time. But now we're in a relaxing town. I can see that. I quote my brother on this. It was to give me a proper place to grow up. Not in the city where it's pure chaos.

We arrived late last night and agreed to unpack this morning. I could hear Growlithe moving around so I sat up and listened before hearing plates bang. That mean's he's up. Walking down the steps I saw my brother there and he's clearly not bright eyed and busy tailed quite yet. "You're exhausted," I accused.

"Stuff won't get done unless I wake up. This much you know," he mused and I nodded. He knows I can do some of the chores, but most I need him. "Besides, if I left it to you, the kitchen would be destroyed." Yeah he would remind me about that little power incident. I discovered I have psychic powers a few days ago so it was a task to not hurt anyone.

"Thanks," I scoffed as I went outside and smiled at the feel of the sun on my face. It's warm here and that means I don't need a jacket anymore. "I'll go for a walk," I called into the house.

"Alright be back soon. If you aren't, then we have no idea what to do. I will send Growlithe and he will find you," he threatened. I nodded and then walked down the stairs. "Stay away from Tall grass. Abra is being brought up by Uncle James in 2 days," he warned but I rolled my eyes. I've always had luck in not being mixed up in the Tall Grass. I heard there's a village just up the way. I walked towards it and frowned. Where's this Tall Grass?

Finally though I saw it. It's shorter than our's which means I'll have a better chance to see what's coming and where it's coming from. Walking through it I grunted in shock. Something went across my leg and I felt a scratch. I lifted my leg and saw there was a scratch. What the heck?

I heard 3 Pokémon cries and then a 4th. I looked down and saw this Pokémon with brown and yellow hair. But the 3 that came in front of me all looked good. One was a red and black cat, another was an owl and another was a seal/dog type thing. Finally the Pokémon that attacked me left and I heard a chuckle.

"Alola cousin. I saw you in a tight spot but it seems these Pokémon wanted to help you. The truth of it is though, that one of them will be your partner," he admitted smiling. I looked at them and had a pensive face. Which one of these adorable Pokémon do I pick?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Laserdragon14 likes this.
  2. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    As I looked over all these Pokémon, it was so hard to choose. I love fire types and I can tell the kitten one is a fire type, but I love the owl. It's so adorable. "Evelyn!" I groaned as I heard my older brother. That means he was worried sick. As he stopped he saw the Professor and calmed down. "You got attacked didn't you?"

"By a Pokémon yes. But I was fine," I promised. He sighed and then smiled as we were looking. Finally I had made my choice and put my hand on the head of the kitten Pokémon. "You want to be my partner?"

"Bwark?" I looked at the seal/dog Pokémon and sighed. I really wanted to take him too. I know the owl will be safe.

"I have an idea. Evelyn yeah? How about you take two? Popplio and Litten seem to really like you. Besides the more Pokémon you have the friendlier Alola will seem. Around here we all bond with our Pokémon and through them as well. How about you and I have a battle. Litten vs Rowlet," he offered. I nodded at that and my brother stood out of the way.

"Let's do this Litten," I whispered. As Professor Kukui nodded I smirked. "Litten let's use Ember," I ordered and within seconds Litten flew to life. She spat out 3 little fireballs and all 3 hit Rowlet. "Well done Litten."

"Rowlet respond with Leafage," Kukui answered. Why would he use a grass move on my fire? That's not very effective.

"Dodge and use Ember once more," I ordered. As Litten shot out another fireball and it landed on Rowlet I had to mirk. "Well done Litten," I praised.

"I think it's time you headed up to Iki Town. Kahuna Hala will want to see that you received his gifts from him. The Kahuna monitors this island and helps our guardian Tapu Koko protect it," he explained before walking off. I guess I'm finally heading to Iki town.

Laserdragon14 likes this.