1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

Houndour E.X.E

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by SoulKiller 202, Jan 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SoulKiller 202

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Okay my name is Silv hello^^ here is my partner -
    Houndour E.X.E: hello my poke fans lol ^^ if you want to know my story by Mr.CreepyPasta I will gladly tell you all *little campfire*
    Also if your interested I have started a Ask Houndour E.X.E on my Denvain Art account
    ~SoulKiller202
    Howl at the moon my pups and have a marvolus night ;)

2. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Hello and Welcome to Lake Valor! You don't have to go to Deviantart if you want Q and A, we have our own thread here! I hope you enjoy your stay here at Lake Valor!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SoulKiller 202 likes this.
  3. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Me: FINALLY!! I'm not the only one with crazy creatures here in my account!! :D *jumps in excitement*
    Ashlee: *looks to me an eye narrows* Don't you have a job to do?
    Me: *stops* meh... ewe'
    Ashlee: *rolls eyes and walks off*
    Me: ... *thinking* ...OH! *looks to you* Welcome to Lake Valor [member=Soulkiller 202]!! :3

And yesh, tell us more Houndour E.X.E about yourself. And you too Soulkiller. I'm sure we'd like to know more. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other mentors here.

I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    SoulKiller 202 likes this.
  4. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Yo, welcome! You and your partner seem rather interesting, glad to have you on board! :)

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any of us Mentors or a staff member. I hope you enjoy the site!

5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Hey there Silv! Welcome to LV! If you ever want to just chat, let me know!

I assume you do art based off the fact that you have a deviantart account. If that's the case, then wynaut upload some here? I'm sure everybody here would love to see it!

I look forward to seeing you around! If you have any questions, or need a mentor, just ask me or another mentor!

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Welcome to the lake, Silv and Houndour, I assume? You're in a totally awesome place here. 8D

Houndour's super cute.. used to be one of my all-time favorites back when there were only two generations. I used to have a hard time catching one though, since they were exclusive to nighttime. You've pretty good taste so have a fantastic time here on Lake Valor and do ask if you need anything along the way. :) Everyone's glad to help. ♥

7. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Welcome to LV! I hope you'll grow to love this place as much as the rest of us. Feel free to message me or a staff member if you are ever in need of some help!

8. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    Welcome in (both of you)! Your avatar is awesome, did you draw that yourself? If you did, it looks great! You should definitely upload your art here. ^-^

I hope to see you around! If you have any questions feel free to ask me, or another mentor or staff member. c:

9. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I hope you'll have a great time here and if you have any questions, be sure to ask them :D

10. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Hiii! Welcome to LV!
    You should post your story to the Literature Library!
    If you ever need help, don't be shy to ask, okay?
    I hope you like it here!

11. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Welcome to Lake Valor! If you ever want someone to talk, send me a PM :D. If you are planning to post a story on the Fanfiction section, it will be really good to read it :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.