1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How are you going to Catch your first Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by sohrob101, Oct 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Alright so you might have seen this type of game before, but I decided to add my own spin on this.

Post the first object you see next to your right side of your hand, that object will be what you use to help you catch your first Pokémon.
    BUT there's more.

Instead of just posting the object, you must also post, how you would use that object to catch a Pokémon. Answers can be simply, throw the object at the Pokémon, but try to be as creative as possible with this.

So here i'll start to give an example:

Object is a 3DS
    I will use my 3DS by playing Pokédex 3D, so I know what the Pokémon i am facing is weak to.

Let the fun begin! :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I will use my laptop and mouse combo to search up the Pokémon, nod thoughtfully, do some calculations, and then forcefully close the lid onto the Pokémon and then scream triumphantly and bang it on the ground because HOLY CRAP I CAUGHT A POKÉMON!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Warrior of Hope and sohrob101 like this.
  3. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I will use my... calculator (what the heck is my calculator doing here???) to carefully calculate the Pokémon's IV's and stats, to see if it's even worth catching. If it is, I don't know I'll just catch it with my bare hands! BRING IT ON!!!

sohrob101 likes this.
  4. Northwind's Call

PokéPoints:
    ₽91.5
    ...I'll use a pokéball..?

5. Warrior of Hope

Warrior of Hope Poké Maniac

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    I will show it my reminder on this post-it note. Then when it isn't paying attention I will punch it. When it turns around planning to kill me, I will beg for my life. Soooo....I won't be catching a Pokémon anytime soon T_T

sohrob101 likes this.
  6. Dragon of Vale

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I will cover myself in blankets and sneak up to a wild Pokémon, and then catch them!

7. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I will oil myself up and slip around like a Stunfisk, then catch it!

8. Steamlined

Steamlined Jack of all trades

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I will... Warm myself up with an electric radiator... so that I'm... ready to grab the Pokémon by force...?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.