1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How do you feel about reptiles

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeydis, Dec 4, 2019.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,267.0
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Since we have a few pet threads going on I figured I would post about my current obsession, reptiles!

How do you feel about reptiles in general? As pets? Do you or have you had a reptile as a pet?

I would love to hear from you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I have an obsession with them too, and wish I had one as a pet-
    My favorite Pokémon for the most part are either reptiles or dragons

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,267.0
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    @Grimwave If you could have one as a pet, like infinite money for a single pet and its setup, what would it be?

4. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Probably some sort of snake, hard choice for me though.

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    Even though I have a bias towards bearded dragons, I like a lot of different reptiles! Snakes, chameleons, tortoises, turtles, and geckos are just a few I’m fond of. The only lizards I’m not a fan of are aggressive ones like the rattlesnake.

6. Faded Autumn

Mawile
    (Mawile)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,166.8
    Dawn Stone ★★★★
    They’re pretty sweet. I love snakes,I caught a baby worm snake on our front porch a couple months ago. Lizards, frogs, and turtles are also noice :P

7. Darcy

Darcy Strongest Blade in Valor

Eurydice
    (Brione)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,068.1
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'm not the biggest fan of reptiles personally. They're cool from a distance but I wouldn't want one.
    My significant other loves reptiles, though. Frogs and snakes are their favorite, so I like them a bit more purely out of association with my SO. Snakes still scare me though

8. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I like to admire reptiles from a distance, or when there's, say, a pane of glass between me and the reptile in question. They're awesome looking creatures, but they can also be incredibly fierce and even dangerous, so I instinctively get a little freaked out when I get too close to them, no matter how harmless they may be. I want to feel comfortable around safe reptiles though, so maybe if someone I know gets a reptile as a pet I could go and ease myself into getting used to them.

9. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I would love to feel a snake, the smoothness, the scaliness, it sounds awesome.
    I wish reptiles were more accepted as pets and animals that need rights, just because they aren't cute and fluffy doesn't mean they're worth any less. Though I'll be honest geckos are cute.

10. Jupjami

Jupjami Thy friendly neighbourhood birb shaman

Hollow
    (Trevenant)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,572.7
    Leaf Stone ★★★Dragon Scale ★★★Darkinum Z ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    Ah, the beautiful reptilian class~! I love all of them scaly guys, from the snakes to the lizards to the crocs to the turtles! They're all awesome, whether they be the cute chameleons or the large caimans! I wish I could have one someday, they look very fun~

11. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    I have nothing against reptiles (except a portion of healthy respect for some species), but I wouldn't really want them as a pet. Right now, I wouldn't want to have any pet though, because I don't have the time to care for them thoroughly and give them the love they deserve.

12. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    adorable but i guess i am biased cause a turtle is a reptile but still their my favorite type of animals

13. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    My girlfriend has a pet iguana named Ivan and I absolutely love him.

Outside of that I think they are cool

14. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    Huge fan of those boopable snakes!

Jupjami likes this.