1. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How do you feel about reptiles

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jeydis, Dec 4, 2019 at 2:09 PM.

1. Jeydis

Jeydis Feral Animist

Fiesta!
    (Lombre)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽208.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Since we have a few pet threads going on I figured I would post about my current obsession, reptiles!

How do you feel about reptiles in general? As pets? Do you or have you had a reptile as a pet?

I would love to hear from you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Grimwave

Grimwave The Nightmare King

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.1
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    I have an obsession with them too, and wish I had one as a pet-
    My favorite Pokémon for the most part are either reptiles or dragons

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Jeydis

Jeydis Feral Animist

Fiesta!
    (Lombre)
    Level 37
    PokéPoints:
    ₽208.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    @Grimwave If you could have one as a pet, like infinite money for a single pet and its setup, what would it be?

4. Grimwave

Grimwave The Nightmare King

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.1
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Probably some sort of snake, hard choice for me though.

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

*Trumpets Intensify*
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽69.1
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Even though I have a bias towards bearded dragons, I like a lot of different reptiles! Snakes, chameleons, tortoises, turtles, and geckos are just a few I’m fond of. The only lizards I’m not a fan of are aggressive ones like the rattlesnake.

6. Faded Autumn

Faded Autumn Bug Catcher

Meloetta Egg
    (Meloetta Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽31.5
    They’re pretty sweet. I love snakes,I caught a baby worm snake on our front porch a couple months ago. Lizards, frogs, and turtles are also noice :P

7. Lillie

Lillie Ice Scream

Royale
    (Ralts)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽617.5
    Philosopher's CowlPsychium Z ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    I'm not the biggest fan of reptiles personally. They're cool from a distance but I wouldn't want one.
    My significant other loves reptiles, though. Frogs and snakes are their favorite, so I like them a bit more purely out of association with my SO. Snakes still scare me though

8. Gazi

Gazi Rival

Boreo
    (Sail Fossil)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽62.2
    I like to admire reptiles from a distance, or when there's, say, a pane of glass between me and the reptile in question. They're awesome looking creatures, but they can also be incredibly fierce and even dangerous, so I instinctively get a little freaked out when I get too close to them, no matter how harmless they may be. I want to feel comfortable around safe reptiles though, so maybe if someone I know gets a reptile as a pet I could go and ease myself into getting used to them.

9. Azazel

Azazel Pick a lord and you pray to it

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,434.9
    I would love to feel a snake, the smoothness, the scaliness, it sounds awesome.
    I wish reptiles were more accepted as pets and animals that need rights, just because they aren't cute and fluffy doesn't mean they're worth any less. Though I'll be honest geckos are cute.