1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How do you kill your boredom?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Halcyon Storm, Oct 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hylian

Hylian Hero of Hyrule

Captain Falcon
    (Torchic)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.0
    Easy. I get my Stainless Steel Longsword and start whacking away at my punching bag. I think I've gone through about 20 of them that way.

2. Aurelia

Aurelia Supporter

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I either draw, write, or do something work related. Half of the time I am always doing something so boredom doesn't occur as quickly.

I sort of want to play uno now

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. XxGinger-the-starxX

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    I Skype call my friends most of the time and we talk about k project along with other things. I also check my deviantart messages to look at all the pretty art people make. When I'm really bored I look up random YouTube videos that more often than not becomes a bad idea cause I somehow watch depressing videos LOL. I also draw weighed it by traditional or digital. My traditional is decent enough so I mostly doodle stuff in my sketch book or on my class work when I'm in schoolspring. Even though I'm a book worm, I haven't read that much lately. I used to read a ton when I got bored. But when I am the most bored I could ever be, I do chores that I don't normally do around the house. I get cured of boredom, my parents get a nice surprise, chores get done, its a win win for all! :D or I write overly detialed things *cough* *cough* like this thing *cough*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Martsian

Martsian Gym leader

PokéPoints:
    ₽72.8
    By playing Pokémon of course!
    That is not a question, i think the answer is clear for all of us!

5. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    With a sharp deadly knife Pretty much playing any video game I enjoy: Pokémon, FTL, TF2 etc. etc.

6. Bubbles

Crystal
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽121.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Ice Stone ★★★★Heart Scale ★★
    To kill boredom I usually go and find something to organize or complete, like an unfinished project or assignment. If I have nothing to do whatsoever, I plan and brainstorm new ideas that I find interesting. For example, making a new signature or avatar for a theme, or reading a book series that interested me due to a particular movie I watched. To add onto that, to kill boredom, I watch a lot of movies, TV shows, Anime, and entertaining YouTube videos.

My favorite thing overall to kill boredom is actually running. Distance running is many things to me, a sport, hobby, stress reliever, and entertainment source. I've always viewed running as a fun thing to do and it feels great to have sort of a pleasure from pain activity. Don't get me wrong, its not a walk in the park, but the challenge and difficulty I get from running long distances are quite pleasurable. When I run I can take my mind off of everything and the time just flies by. Its as if my whole day, mood, and attitude change after a run. I'm more relaxed, focused, and thought provoked to the point in which I'm no longer bored. ^^

7. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I kill my boredom with a knife ;)

But usually I go to fanfiction and read or to all the websites I go to. I also write on my fanfictions.

8. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    To kill my boredom I usually read fanfiction, browse tumblr, lurk on LV, play Pokémon or some other game or listen to music. Most often when I'm listening to music I am reading or day dreaming.

Sometimes - when inspiration strikes - I write my own fanfiction or stories.

9. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I usually go write, read, or play a video game. I don't watch T.V. since I can count on one hand the number of shows that appeal to me, so I can normally be found in a book when I'm bored. I've been coming to LV more recently instead of reading or writing, so I suppose that's something I do when I'm bored.

10. MoonLightOwl25

MoonLightOwl25 PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽34.8
    When I get bored I usually go on my iPad, draw, play video games, or watch tv

11. Ricken

Ricken

PokéPoints:
    ₽0.0
    I go on Lake Valor, play on my 3DS, play Alto Saxophone, play on my brother's keyboard (we both write music), and read a lot of books.

12. Dragon of Vale

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    I write a story, read a fanfiction, play games on my computer or listen to music whenever I get bored.

13. Toxic Jaws

Toxic Jaws Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Usually I exercise, otherwise I'll scout the web, or play video games. Spending time with my family is also good too.

14. GardyVoira

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I breed for random Pokémon. I have boxes and boxes of stuff I've bred that I haven't trained up yet because of this.

15. The Unknown

The Unknown Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽30.0
    If I'm bored I come on here (I come here even when I'm online though, haha), I play videogames, I go to the gym if I haven't gone earlier, I try to get any work done early, I listen to music, and yeah. I actually wish I had more time because I don't have time to do everything that I want to do on most days.

16. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    With a knife
    I normally kill my boredom by coming to Lake Valor or playing one of my new 3ds games. You shouldn't be bored with the whole internet at your disposal, ever.

17. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Oh, yo I usually need some sort of doctor close by or somewhere around me when I'm bored. When I'm bored, I do stupid things, usually involving whacking, punching, or something else bound to get me hurt. Last time I was bored and no one was around to talk to, I almost dislocated my shoulder with a makeshift zip line.

18. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I take naps! I'll usually get tired from being bored anyway~

19. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    Typically I either draw, play video games, or watch a show or something on YouTube. I also listen to music quite a lot, I have an extensive music library of a ton of video game songs and other things. I don't get bored too often, though- probably because I have a ton of hobbies and things to keep me occupied, haha.

20. Shada

Shada netflix binging

(Taillow)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽252.7
    Repel ★Charizardite X ★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Galladite ★★★★Bottle Cap ★★★★★
    Besides Videogames and anime, I spend a lot of time on forums, and typing away on chat and stuff. I'm not that bored as I used to be, and I'm pretty glad about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.