1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How do you play Pokémon Quest?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Getus, Jun 1, 2018.

1. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    When I play I prefer to use the Touchscreen that's available, it's pretty handy and lets me respond quickly. Plus, auto-play is useful for farming low level areas.

How do you usually play? Use touch screen? the controller? Handheld style or in console form? And finally how often do you use the auto-play function?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    I pretty much play as you do, Revan. Auto play on the lower levels and the touch play to deal with the levels I haven't beaten before.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Gwoomy

Gwoomy french goo

HOLY SHIT
    (MissingNo.)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,620.6
    Dragon Scale ★★★Marshadium Z ★★★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    Currently I just always use auto-play x)
    I'm just spamming the 2nd area.
    I also use the touch screen.

4. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    I don't really like auto-play sometimes because I feel like the AI kinda makes decisions that are somewhat questionable (or at least, I'm afraid of the such) so for the most part, around my team level I don't use auto-play and only really do so on really weak areas.

5. Arctiquaza

Arctiquaza Never quite gone

Honor
    (Gallade)
    Level 32
    PokéPoints:
    ₽934.0
    Sail Fossil ★★★
    Ditto

6. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    Autoplay was a blessing, when you're just grinding ingredients you can boot up a mission and leave your phone or Switch alone for a bit.