1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How do you style your hair ?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LassusVulpes, Jan 14, 2022.

1. LassusVulpes

LassusVulpes Eclipse Holder

THE BIGGEST FLEX
    (Giratina (Origin))
    Level 55
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,827.6
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    Hi, I'm in history class. My teacher is talking about Slavery, and my hair keeps falling in my face.

So , thought of dumb question, (if) you stylize your hair, how so ? Is it a simple rat nest, or do you like, make it a mohawk / braid it / make a big ass ponytail

For me, I just floof it

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I just take some wax and move my front hair to the right. That's it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    simple buster i dont B)

4. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,229.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I keep it short, flatten the bedhead daily, and part the front bang to the side. My hair becomes impossible to manage when it’s longer, so I don’t do anything fancy.

5. Cherry3Fairy

Kantoni
    (Eevee (K))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,063.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★
    Because of what I'm studying, I'm required to tie my hair in a bun. And to look a bit stylish, I braid or twist my curtain bangs and then tuck them in my bun. That's it actually.

6. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,003.8
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    The thing I've been doing the most recently is splitting my hair in half from top and bottom and tying up the top half with a hair tie. Keeps most of my hair out of my face, and it makes it easier to see the earrings I might be wearing. If I feel like it, I might pin one side of my bangs back and let the other half hang over my eye.