1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How many consoles do you own?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Halcyon Storm, Jun 29, 2017.

1. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    From the NES to the Nintendo Switch, there's a whole lot of consoles that have come and gone over the years. Which ones do you own? And, maybe more interestingly, how did you get them? Were they all Christmas presents, or did you have to put down some heavy pocket money for them?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I only have 4 consoles, Wii, PS2, 3DS, and Gameboy Color, unless you count a PC, then 5.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,621.0
    When I was a little kid: My dad had a NES and a SNES that were working, and then he gave them to my uncle who was sick with Leukiema.
    When I was 8-9 years old: Dad got us a Nintendo Gamecube, and we played the crap out of it.
    When Diamond/Pearl came out: Me and my brother got a DS each for Christmas
    When the Wii came out: We got the Wii for Christmas one year, and we still have it. Dad gave the Gamecube away
    Me and my brother both got the 3DS separately, his on his birthday, mine at Christmas
    Around two years ago: We got an Xbox 360 for Christmas
    Christmas 2016: My brother got a Wii U
    Total: 3 main consoles, 4 handhelds, respectively

4. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    Two Game Boy Colors (I don't use them anymore, and I don't know where they are either)
    One Game Boy Advance (also not used, because the buttons are basically worn out)
    Two Game Boy Advance SPs (regularly used; I had to replace one because the battery was swelling)
    Two Nintendo DSs (one is regularly used; the other has mostly worn-out buttons)
    Two Nintendo 3DSs (both regularly used)

I also have a PSP, but that's become a music player to carry around in my car; I don't use it for gaming anymore. It is extremely convenient.

5. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,900.9
    When I was young my family had a SNES that was given to us by some relatives. Later my dad got me my own from eBay. My aunt gave me a Gameboy, my parents have given me a Nintendo 64 and a Gameboy Advance on two separate birthdays, and I've bought a DS, Wii, 3DS and PS2. That bring my total up to 9, not counting my PC or my phone.

6. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Lemme count.

2 GBC
    1 GBSP
    1 DS
    1 DSi XL
    1 3DS XL (Broke)
    1 N3DS XL

N64
    GameCube
    Wii
    Xbox360
    Wii U
    Switch
    PS4

so 13?

7. FrennyDaFren

FrennyDaFren School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽36.4
    DS
    3DS
    Wii
    Xbox
    Xbox360
    XboxOne

I have... 6? Most of them were presents for Christmas.

8. Getus

Getus The Senate

Ky
    (Kyogre Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽111.6
    Philosopher's CowlReaper Cloth ★★★Psychium Z ★★★★Great Ball ★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    A laptop if you count it, a ps4, until recently a ps3, a 2ds, a xbox one and 360, probably have a vintage nintendo wii about the house and a ds lite.

9. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Nintendo: SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, DS Lite/DSi/3DS, Gameboy SP/Advance
    Other: Sega Genesis, PS3/PS4/PSP

So around 14, give or take?

10. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    Right now, I have three: my DS, 2DS, and Wii U. Though I have been thinking about getting a Switch later in the year, but for now I'm happy with these three.

I also used to have 2 Wiis but they both broke. Whoops.

11. Sinclare

Sinclare Flaming Hot Gym leader

Chiyo
    (Growlithe)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽193.0
    Oh no, I'm going to need a lot of hands for this.

I own currently:

SNES, Nintendo 64, PS1, Ps2, Ps3, ps4, Xbox 360, Wii, WiiU, Switch, Ds, Dsi, Dslite,3DS, Gameboy, Gameboy SP, Gameboy Advance (waterdamage), PSP, PSP Vita,

I'm sorry, I'm a huge gamer.. ;-;

12. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    uhhh lets see which do i still have...

PS2
    Wii U
    DS
    3DS XL
    n3DS (Standard)
    GBA SP

I think that's all? Not sure if the GBA SP counts anymore since I gave it to my brother ages back and I heard it doesn't charge anymore. =( So now he uses one of my old 3DS XLs. Had an XBox and N64 but they have long since perished. Same goes for my old GBC and GBA. Never got too into big systems so I never bothered getting one of the newer PS or Xbox.

13. Nyanja

Nyanja › The fairy king ›

BEN!
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.4
    Crown of Valor
    That is a very good question my friend. Let's see what I owned and did own. I got most of these from Christmas and during my childhood years when we had money.

Right now:
    Switch
    Wii
    Playstation 3
    Playstation 2
    3DS XL
    Nintendo DS XL
    Sega
    Nintendo 64
    Gamecube (I need to find my baby)

I had:
    Gameboy color
    Gameboy Advance
    Gameboy SP
    Nintendo DS

14. DiancieIsBae

Merio12
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽187.0
    Yache Berry ★★Amulet Coin ★★★Skull Fossil ★★★
    N64, GameCube, Wii, WiiU, PS2, Xbox 360, 3DS.

15. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    Let me see....

I have two Sega Genisis
    1 PS2
    1 GBA
    1 DS
    1 DSi
    1 Wii
    1 Wii U
    1 Xbox 360
    1 Xbox One
    2 3DS
    1 Nintendo Switch

That's 13...

16. Vigilance

Vigilance once here, now gone

Fletchling
    (Fletchling)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽404.2
    Master BallGold Bottle Cap ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★Staff of Verity
    PS4!

17. UnstoppableGamer

UnstoppableGamer Attention Seeker~

(Azelf)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,435.0
    Great Ball ★★Poké Ball ★Dome Fossil ★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★
    Let's think.
    Gamecube
    Gameboy Color
    DS
    3DS
    Wii
    Wii U
    Xbox Original
    Xbox 360
    PS4

Used to Have
    PS2

18. AeroHail

AeroHail No dogs on the moon

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽13,295.8
    Love Ball ★★★★★Grassium Z ★★★★King's Rock ★★★
    Gameboy
    Gameboy Colour
    Gameboy gba
    Gameboy SP
    DS
    DSI
    3DS

Hopefully a Switch soon!

19. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I don't own many consoles. I own a WII and a PS2 for full consoles. For handheld I have a half broken DS and a 3DS xD I also used to own a PS1 but we swapped that one for the 2

20. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    2 Playstations (One is a Slim that I got when I was 4-5 ish, then I have a classic boxy one that I got earlier this year after I accidentally broke the Slim..which has been repaired but is not in use)
    1 FC Twin (If you haven't heard of it, FC Twin is a unofficial/bootleg console that play NES and SNES games made in China. Not all games work on FC Twins, however the games I do have do work- Mega Man, Earthbound, Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island)
    1 Wii (I play Gamecube games with it as well as Wii)
    1 Xbox 360 (I originally was given a Xbox 360 Arcade for Christmas as well as Halo 2, but after I discovered that the Arcade was unable to play Halo 2/had a ton of other issues with GB space, I was given a Xbox 360 Pro the next week)
    4 Gameboy Bricks (All classic Grey)
    5 Gameboy Colors (Teal, Yellow, Lime Green, 2 Ice if I remember correctly)
    2 Gameboy Pockets (Red and Green)
    1 Gameboy Advance (Ice)
    1 Gameboy Advance SP (Pearl Blue, I've had it for years, and sadly it has obtained some irreparable damage)
    1 DS Lite (I had the DS Lite first, then a DS for a while, but sold the original DS to a friend who lacked a DS and wanted Pokémon Diamond but couldn't afford both at new price)
    1 DSi (It was a big struggle to get my parents to get me the DSi at first, but they eventually cracked and got it for me)
    1 3DS