1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How many games do you own for the Nintendo Switch?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Sethal, May 7, 2018.

?

Do you have a Nintendo Switch?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    52.6%
  2. No

9 vote(s)
    47.4%
  1. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Well, how many Games do you own for the Nintendo Switch(I love that name)? What are the names of the games?
    Do you even have a Nintendo Switch?

For me, I don't own a switch, and no games. But sometimes I play the Mario kart 8 port on the switch which belongs to my friend.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 May 7, 2018
    Last edited: May 7, 2018
  2. Laserdragon14

Laserdragon14 Dragon Maverick

Falchion
    (Honedge)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,429.1
    Flame Orb ★★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    How about you try the number zero cause I'm broke and can't afford the switch since I'm a part of the band and is wanting to go on a New York trip at Thanksgiving.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Sethal likes this.
  3. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    So far I have 11 games for the Switch. Splatoon 2, Skyrim, Stardew Valley, Oxenfree, ARMS, Xenoblade Chronicles 2, Super Mario Odyssey, Puyo Puyo Tetris, Sonic Mania, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Sethal likes this.
  4. HeroofFire101

HeroofFire101 Stirlingite

Ember
    (Quilava)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,673.0
    I do have a Switch, and I have Mario Kart 8 DX, Splatoon 2, and Xenoblade Chronicles 2, and I'm enjoying that game very much.

Sethal likes this.
  5. Skittle

Skittle daijoubu

Swablu
    (Swablu)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,602.3
    Comet Shard ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★Whipped Dream ★★★★
    I have three games: Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey, and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. Guessing by that, I do have a Nintendo Switch, more specifically me and my sister since we were too broke on our own to buy it at the time.

Sethal likes this.
  6. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I don’t even have a Switch. Ergo, I have no need to comment any more on this thread :P

Sethal likes this.
  7. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,355.7
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    So far I have 4:
    - Super Mario Odyssey
    - Zelda: Breath of the Wild
    - Mario Kart 8
    - Skyrim

I have been greatly enjoying the console honestly, the controllers take some getting used to but the different methods you can configure it into more than make up for it.

Sethal likes this.
  8. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,010.7
    I got The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Pokkén Tournament DX when I got my Switch and so far those are still the only games that I have on it, so 2. There are a few other games that I want to get but just haven't gotten around to yet, with my priority being Super Mario Odyssey.

Sethal likes this.
  9. CharlieWeasleyfan

Shiny Roggenrola
    (Roggenrola)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽201.2
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeRocky Helmet ★★★★★Staff of VerityExp. Share ★★
    None yet since I still have to buy the switch with my own money. Almost there though. Two more babysitting jobs and I can buy it

Sethal likes this.
  10. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    I have one!!! My first new console in many years xD I bought it with 5 games and I haven't bought any new ones just yet. These five were:

Super Mario Odyssey
    Breath of the Wild
    Mario Kart 8
    Splatoon 2
    Fifa18

Sethal likes this.
  11. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    My full list of games for the Switch:

Physical copy:
    - Breath of the Wild
    - Super Mario Odyssey
    - Kirby Star Allies

Digital:
    - Snake Pass
    - Little Inferno
    - Stardew Valley
    - VVVVVV
    - Sonic Mania
    - Octodad
    - Snipperclips
    - Shantae
    - Shovel Knight

Most of them aren't very big or impressive but at least I've managed to get a decent list going.
    I'm considering buying Xenoblade next, but not sure yet.

Sethal likes this.
  12. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    Zilch, cuz I don't have a Switch XD. Once Smash, Metroid Prime 4, and Pokémon come out, then I'll definitely get one. :3

Sethal likes this.
  13. colours

colours » seedFLARE

Larvitar
    (Larvitar)
    Level 78
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,982.2
    Friend Ball ★★★★Dawn Stone ★★★★Leaf Stone ★★★Grassium Z ★★★★Waterium Z ★★★★
    - Breath of the Wild
    - Disgaea 5
    - Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

... I'm a picky gamer, what can I say. :< I'm kinda waiting on more RPGs and stuff to come out so I can play my switch more. I definitely know I'm going to play the heck out of Okami once it releases for sure!

Sethal likes this.
  14. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    I have four games for the switch and I've played 2 and a half of them. Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Doom, and Mario Odyssey. I've completed BofW and Splatoon 2 but not the others. Just don't have the time. I only bought Doom on the switch because when I play it on my computer its like a stop motion movie.

Sethal likes this.
  15. Sylphiel

Sylphiel Swimmer

Volcanion Egg
    (Volcanion Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽568.2
    I have...five?

- Breath of the Wild
    - Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
    - Splatoon 2
    - Super Mario Odyssey
    - Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Yeah, five. I feel like I keep missing one but no, I think that's all I have at the moment. And then there are a few I have my eye on.

Sethal likes this.
  16. WhiteDragonAura

Cyndaquil
    (Quilava)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽63.7
    My collection of Switch games amounts to zero. I wish I had the money for a Switch now, but I just bought a PS4 Slim.

Sethal likes this.