1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How many games do you own

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Skdebop, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Skdebop

Arcoos
    (Arceus)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽71.5
    personally i own like 6 2 for 3ds and 4 for my switch

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    Well, 671 according to my active backloggery, but I deleted duplicates and games I will never play from that, and it doesn't include my retro games or the majority of my Steam library. Factoring those in the total is probably closer to 900. Factor in the itch.io bundles I picked up a couple of years ago and that number triples at least.

...yeah, the backlog is never going to go away.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    oh geeze, oh man.. maybe like 60ish?? counting steam, gb/gba, ds/3ds, wii, xbox, nes/snes, playstation and roms, but not duplicates

4. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,929.3
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Somewhere around 950, and still going up. This is a cry for help

5. ChaosFox

ChaosFox Swimmer

Sparkles
    (Jirachi Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽333.1
    16 games I can play on my 3ds, and I stall have 4 or five PS1 games, and 228 on steam (Though I am not sure if that counts DLC). I also have a few on GOG as well not sure how many off the top of my head though.

6. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    i've lost track of how many lol.

7. Wizard

Wizard Do you feel it? The moon's power!

Cupidueye
    (Decidueye (Cupid))
    Level 113
    PokéPoints:
    ₽9,410.7
    This is a great question. Honestly, I'm not sure. I have tons of consoles across many console generations. I have a ton of games I've gotten through PS+. I have games I've obtained through itch.io bundles. I have Steam games, Nintendo games, Playstation games, etc. Let's just settle with "too many." If I counted every last game in my possession across every platform, there would be well over 1000. If I counted every game I have with my current consoles, that's a little more manageable, but still in the hundreds thanks to PS+ and Switch Online.

8. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I’m glad I’m not the only person with an impossibly large backlog. I have around 300 games for consoles and 150 for PC. Over the years I’ve thought about making a more accurate count, but it would take too long. Unless I sold a large chunk of my collection I’ll never get through my backlog. To be honest, I’m okay with that. Some games are better kept as collector’s pieces than anything else.