1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How many games...?

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by JayTwix, Jul 31, 2019.

1. JayTwix

JayTwix Bug Catcher

Egbert
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.4
    After finally buying Black 2 (thought it was white 2 lol) this weekend I now only have 4 more of the main games to get.
    Heart Gold
    White 2
    Sun
    Ultra Moon
    How many games do you own?? And which ones?
    Also how many games are you currently playing? I think I'm in the middle of like 6 different games because I keep switching:wry:

2. VictoryStar34

SS Egg #1
    (Lugia Egg)
    Level 22
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,103.5
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Choice Specs ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★
    I own many of them, I believe. Currently, I think I have:
    • Ruby or Sapphire, I can't remember
    • FireRed
    • Diamond and Pearl
    • Black and White
    • Black 2 and White 2
    • HeartGold, with SoulSilver lurking somewhere.
    • X and Y
    • OR and AS
    • Sun and Moon
    • Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon
    I might have some other ones lurking around somewhere, but those are the ones I remember.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JayTwix likes this.
  3. Shadria

Shadria Impish Illusionary Kitsune

Lucan
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽501.7
    Black Glasses ★★★★Friend Ball ★★★★Park Ball ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★Sun Stone ★★★
    Main Games
    Red
    Blue
    Yellow
    Silver
    Crystal
    (I used to own Gold but the battery died and we didn't know how to fix it so we got rid of it)
    Sapphire
    Emerald
    FireRed
    Pearl
    Platinum
    Soul Silver
    Black
    White
    Black 2
    Y
    Alpha Sapphire
    Moon
    Ultra Moon
    Let's Go Eevee
    Side Games
    Pokémon Ranger
    Pokémon Ranger: Shadows of Almia
    Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of the Sky
    Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Gates of Infinity
    Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon
    Pokémon Trading Card Game (for GBC)
    Pokémon Rumble Blast
    Pokémon Rumble World
    Pokémon Rumble Rush
    Pokémon Shuffle (3DS and Mobile)
    Magikarp Jump
    Pokémon Go
    Pokémon Battle Revolution
    Pokémon XD: Gales of Darkness
    Pokémon Colosseum
    Pokémon Play It!
    Pokémon Quest (Mobile)
    Pokémon Picross (3DS)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    JayTwix likes this.
  4. DuoM2

Groudon Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 18
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,398.7
    The main games I own are Blue, Yellow, Silver, Platinum, HeartGold, White, Black 2, X, Y, Alpha Sapphire, Sun, Moon, and Ultra Sun. So the only main series pairs of games I don't have anything from are Ruby and Sapphire, FireRed and LeafGreen, and Diamond and Pearl.

I was never a huge fan of side games as a whole but I have PMD Explorers of Darkness, PMD Gates to Infinity, Ranger, Shuffle, Quest, Battle Revolution, and Rumble Blast.

As for games I'm playing right now, I'm going to start through Pokémon Moon again and play it through with a friend, and I might do a solo run in Pokémon Y or something.

JayTwix likes this.
  5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    The only main games I own are Red, Yellow, Gold, Ruby (though I can't play those three because our gameboys have officially died on us), and Let's Go Eevee (I don't know if that actually counts as a main game or not). I'm planning on getting Shield though, which is super exciting, because I haven't had a brand new Pokémon game, complete with new Pokémon and a new region, for so long.

JayTwix likes this.
  6. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    In release order of what I currently own: Blue, Yellow, Crystal, Sapphire, Emerald, Platinum, Heart Gold, Black, (f to my copy of White 2) X, Omega Ruby, Moon, Ultra Moon, Ultra Sun, and Let’s Go Pikachu.

I don’t have access to my entire game collection at the moment, so I can’t list all the side games I own.

JayTwix likes this.
  7. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,111.9
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    Physical copies: White 2 and Y.
    TTDS (a thing I have that has about 60 games on it): Dash, Diamond, Pearl, Mystery Dungeon Blue Rescue Team, Explorers of Darkness, Explorers of Time. (These games are inaccessible for a specific reason that will take long to explain.)
    ROMs on my computer: Gold, Emerald, Fire Red, Diamond, Black.
    Mobile: Shuffle, Rumble Rush, Masters
    Downloaded on my 2DS: Sun, Dream Radar.

#7 Jul 31, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2019
    JayTwix likes this.
  8. JayTwix

JayTwix Bug Catcher

Egbert
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽0.4
    I didnt know if Let's Go counted. But if they do then I don't own them. I'm gonna play my friends copy to see if I like it.
    And I have Snap and Stadium as side games

9. Strytho

Strytho Giveaway Enthusiast

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽485.4
    Friend Ball ★★★★Beast Ball ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Lure Ball ★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★
    I own:
    Blue (virtual consolw)
    Yellow (physical copy)
    Gold (Virtual console)
    Crystal (physical and virtual console)
    Emerald (physical)
    Leaf Green (physical)
    Platinum (physical)
    Heart Gold (Physical plus a functional pokewalker)
    Black (physicla)
    White 2 (Physical)
    Y (Physical)
    Alpha sapphire (digital)
    Sun (physical)
    Moon (digital)
    Ultra Sun (physical)
    Ultra Moon (Digital)

So yeah, at least 2 from each gen.

10. Grimwave

Grimwave Decepticon

Megatron
    (Beldum)
    Level 7
    PokéPoints:
    ₽153.2
    Dome Fossil ★★★Premier Ball ★Darkinum Z ★★★★Reaper Cloth ★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    There's a decent amount that I either emulated or don't have any more, so the ones I have left are PMD Gates and Super MD, Pokémon Black 2, Y and Omega Ruby.

11. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    It's faster to list what I DON'T own, honestly. There have been a lot of Pokémon games, after all.

Of the main series I'm only missing Red, Gold, Sun, and Ultra Sun. I USED to have a copy of Red but I lost it, couldn't afford Gold, and didn't want to suffer with Sun and Ultra Sun.

Of the spinoffs...Stadium 2, Puzzle Challenge/League, Channel, Dash, XD, and Pokepark 2...oh, and Let's Go Eevee and Pokken Tournament. The ones that are too expensive now or just not worth playing, basically.

I'm not playing any of them right now. I'm not really motivated to play Pokémon constantly, it'll probably be a while before I replay anything. Maybe I'll replay a Gen 4 title next year, but it depends on what else I have to play...backlog is large, and Pokémon doesn't have much replay value for me.

12. Jeydis

Jeydis J̷̉͐O̵̔̏Ǐ̶͝N̵̒̍ ̷͚̇Ǘ̸̂S̴͘

Boomer
    (Noibat)
    Level 6
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5,279.6
    Poké Ball ★Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    I have one of each since gen 4. I also have both X and Y because one was for dex completing and the other for challenge runs.

I still have my original copy of Blue as well, not sure if it still works though.

13. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,927.3
    Red, Blue, Yellow, Stadium, Snap, Pinball, Silver, Stadium 2, Emerald, Colosseum, Gale of Darkness, Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team, White, OmegaRuby, Picross, Rumble World, Sun, Ultra Sun

Main Series: 9
    Spin-Offs: 9
    Total: 18

That's all the games I have that I can think of, anyway. I may have forgotten one or two.

14. ZedKalEios

TWRP
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽207.9
    Physical: Blue, Silver, Ruby, Emerald, Fire Red, Leaf Green, Diamond, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, Black, White, Black2, White2, X, Y, Sun, Moon, Omega Ruby, Ultra Sun.
    Digital: Yellow, Crystal, Let's Go Pikachu.
    Spinoffs: Colosseum, Ranger.

15. SyWry

Legendary Egg
    (Rayquaza Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,606.1
    All the Pokémon games I own are physical. Of the main series games, I own Pokémon red, gold, silver, ruby, sapphire, emerald, diamond, platinum, white, white 2 and black 2, X,Y,Z(har har), Heart gold, Omega Ruby, moon, ultra moon and lets go eevee.

Of the spinoffs, I own, Pokémon Ranger, Ranger shadows of almia (I really liked this one), Ranger Guardian signs, mystery dungeon red rescue team, mystery dungeon explorers of time, explorers of sky, mystery dungeon gates to infinity, Super mystery dungeon and finally, my favorite, Pokémon Conquest.

#15 Aug 21, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2019
  16. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,983.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I own all the main game minus Let's Go Pikachu, didn't see a reason to do the usual buy both version with Let's Go. For spin-offs I own Red Rescue Team, Explorers of Time, Explorers of Sky, Ranger, Ranger Shadows of Almia, Ranger Guardian Signs, Coliseum, XD Gale of Darkness. I think that's all of them......I think.