1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How many hours a week do you spend playing video games?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Dawn, Oct 7, 2018.

?

Roughly how many hours a week do you spend on video games on average?

1. Less than 5 hours

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  2. 6 - 10 hours

2 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. 11 - 15 hours

3 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. 16 - 20 hours

1 vote(s)
    8.3%
  5. 21 - 25 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 26 - 30 hours

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 31+ hours

4 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    If you had to guess, how many hours a week do you spend playing video games? Has that number increased or decreased over the years? Do you feel like you're playing too much, or wish you had time to play more?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Chicken

Chicken Cringe Overlord

Sven
    (Fennekin)
    Level 51
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,412.1
    Ice Stone ★★★★Icy Rock ★★★
    Probably close to 0. 1-2 at max. I don't game very often, as I have lost interest in most games I used to play, Minecraft being an example. I used to game incredibly often when I was younger, but now, I feel like it’s a waste of time.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Haunted Ditto

Ditto
    (Ditto)
    Level 28
    PokéPoints:
    ₽775.5
    Oran Berry ★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    I will just quote my parents: Too many hours

4. Dawn

Dawn La vie est drôle

Cresselia
    (Cresselia)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,104.6
    I think I average slightly over 40 hours a week, although that's come down significantly from when I was younger, and it varies wildly depending on what I am playing and how into it I get...I was probably averaging around 80 a couple of weeks ago with Monster Hunter absorbing literally all my free time.

But work, the desire to do other things, and a need for at least five hours of sleep a night all conspire to keep me away from gaming more than I would like. xD

5. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I don't necessarily play every day, and when I do play it's for just an hour or two at a time (any longer than that and I just get antsy and feel the need to do something else with myself.)

6. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    lmao like, two to three usually. If mobile games count maybe a little more than that (assuming events are going on that need more than the occasional check-in and fifteen minute stamina run). Since I have so little time (and motivation, to be honest) it usually won't top that. Almost all of my playtime goes to FFXIV, being the only non-mobile game I currently play.

7. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,997.3
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I don't know tbh, I don't really keep track of how much I play it also varies since some weeks I barely play while others I play pretty much all the time.

8. Poffin

Poffin King of Destruction

Alolan Meowth
    (Alolan Meowth)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,384.2
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    I would guess that I spend 15 hours or most likely less gaming per week. It depends on how much I game on my days off, as I am usually too lazy to play games on work days sadly.

9. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    I'm going to answer twice for myself.

During the week, I play very close to no hours at all. If I'm lucky I'll get close to an hour of Salt and Sanctuary (or another game that's easy to pick up and put back down without getting absorbed), but that honestly doesn't happen much at all. Close to no hours.

On the weekends, however, I play probably 6 hours per day, and usually it's an absolute binge of one game. So I'll knock out a good 40 hours game in a month and move onto the next, pretty solid pattern.

Now, this is not including games that I'm mostly passively supervising or multi-tasking "working" at, such as Final Fantasy DOO or my Pokémon breeding respectively. Those I do while more than 50% of my attention is elsewhere, so I'm not counting myself as "playing" during those.

10. awney

awney i'm lame

Hoopa Egg
    (Hoopa Egg)
    Level 24
    PokéPoints:
    ₽179.0
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    maybe a couple hours a week? i dont have my gaming systems with me at school so i have to play mobile games.

11. Cadbberry

Cadbberry Dad: 76.... Or Cad: 76

Cosmo
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽654.3
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    I play games for way too long, most of my free time is spent playing games with my friend. So it can range from 11 hours to 20 on a good empty week

12. OzoneFruit

OzoneFruit Made The Arcadia Virus a Cute Anime Girl

Minior (Core Indigo)
    (Minior (Core Indigo))
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽788.4
    Lucky Punch ★★★★★Eject Button ★★★★Castelia Cone ★★★Leftovers ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★
    There was a dark time when I spent maybe 8 hours a day gaming. I don't game anymore now. :P Unless it's with friends like smash bros or mario kart/party XD

13. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    Currently, I am averaging like 1 hour or so a week, maybe two. But I have weeks were I average like 35 hours with ease

14. ShinigamiMiroku

Sorceress' Knight
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 23
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,354.4
    Red Orb ★★★★★
    I just realized that, aside from FEH, I haven't played any videogames.

Probably due to this paper I'm trying to finish. XD