1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How Many Songs Do You Have?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Sanctuary, May 10, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanctuary

Odd Egg (S)
    (Odd Egg (S))
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽94.1
    I just busted out a calculator to count and it turns out I currently have 1,469 songs on my phone. :o (Spotify + downloaded songs combined)

How many songs do you have saved/downloaded on your music playing devices?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I have 1,535 songs total on iTunes and my iPod right now. I unfortunately have to keep deleting songs as I add new ones since my iPod is full, so if I kept everything on there I would likely have at least 5,000 songs- probably more, honestly. I just keep the songs I listen to a lot on my iPod itself.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Absolute Zero

Absolute Zero The second seal

Jeff
    (Spinarak)
    Level 19
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,869.8
    Heh, I've got 5,528. Admittedly a good portion of that number is OSTs of various videogames, and probably a couple hundred are sound effect listings from the same games, like each different charge level for the blaster sound from Megaman X being its own song. Still, those two categories together count as 1000 at most.

Still, with 4500 or so songs, there's still a lot more that I want. I think the newest heavy metal CD I have is L'Enfant Sauvage, which was released in 2012. Not to mention all the other genres that I listen to on the side. Being disconnected from Pandora and music blogs with my bad internet is keeping me out of the loop makes it hard, since my favorite things are unfortunately not on the radio, making it hard to keep up with new releases.

4. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I have 2,382 songs according to iTunes on my laptop haha. I have a lot of variety too.

5. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    Currently I have 579 songs. I have to go through them to delete a few that I do not like and then I have more to download XD

6. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    I currently have 905 songs, but I only recently started listening to music frequently enough to warrant downloading songs regularly. In a month or so, it will probably be around 1000 or more. I listen to music almost nonstop now.

7. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    When you combine my Spotify, my iTunes, & my Rdio, I have nearly 50 K, I kid you not.

8. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 31
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,812.2
    I have about 4 gigabytes worth of stuff from Alabama to Zapp (and everything in between)

9. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    I've got 3475 songs on my iTunes. I just realized now that like 75% of those songs are Korean XD

10% Filipino, 10% English, and 5% Japanese.

10. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    There's no way for me to keep track on my mp3 player, but like 200 maybe.

First song on it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igQbut0rEXY
    Last: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvUqNNUqu1Y

11. Eclipse

SkittleBox
    (Staryu)
    Level 82
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7.0
    Marshadium Z ★★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Luxury Ball ★★★Comet Shard ★★★★Mewnium Z  ★★★★★
    As of this moment, 413, including any duplicates (which are mostly just 15+ minute loops). I am very particular with my music - and my storage space - so any song that I do not like or regularly listen to is deleted.

12. Noizirate

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    At the moment on my iPod I have 661 songs which is probably the reason I have no money.

13. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I have 61 songs on my phone currently. I need to download some more, but I'm lazy.

14. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    89 songs on my iPod, 0 songs on my phone, and I don't even know how many songs across YouTube, Grooveshark, and ListenOnRepeat.

So I have no idea. XD

15. Fantasma

Fantasma ♃☿♄

(Cubone (Alolan))
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽185.1
    Trainer Card - Cave Theme
    Currently I have 1303 Albums and 11592 songs in my PC
    none on my phone and 3737 songs on my iPod
    =T

16. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    On my computer, I have around 1200 songs. On my phone, I have about 50 (my sd card recently got corrupted, so I lost a lot of my songs.)
    So combined, I would have about 1230 songs at most? Not including anything off of spotify. I have no idea for that.

17. Decieved

Decieved Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I have a laptop that has 5496 songs. My phone has about 1481. My tablets have around 300. I think some of my music on my phone and tablets are identical to my laptop's.
    I usually download about 1-5 song a week right now. :V

18. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    I keep on deleting but i got over like...1,050 songs in my ipod and phone but i'm gonna delete some in my phone because it's slowing down...

19. Chipflake

Chipflake School Kid

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    3,886 in my PC's Music folder, 475 on my iPod.
    The thing is I hate keeping things lying around that I don't use (in this case, listen to) but it's just SOOO much work to go through my whole Music folder T.T

20. ScreamoShaymin

ScreamoShaymin PKMN Breeder

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    ...Or any other media player you use. :P

I have 3,610 songs for a grand total of 31 GB and 10 days worth of music.

Also, name off the band whose songs you have the most of for extra brownie points! (On my end, it's ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail of Dead with 137 songs.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.