1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How messy does your room tend to be?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sohrob101, Jan 24, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    Are you one to have a messy room really often? Or are you one to have a messy room, but clean it instantly? Do you usually need someone to tell you to clean your room? And have you ever regretted having a messy room before?

For me, I always have a messy room, i don't suck at cleaning, i'm just lazy. I do regret not cleaning my room a few times, as i stepped on many sharp objects ;-; but I usually have my dad force me or tell me to clean my room. Oh well I'm a messy guy xD

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Mine's a veritable pigsty, and not by choice. There's an extra bed in my room where basically everything that can't fit in a drawer or be hung from a hanger is piled up. I don't like it. If we got rid of the bed I wouldn't have such a problem with all the mess. But of course my folks still feel like turning my bedroom into the guestroom of choice whenever my aunt and her lot fly home for a visit. *sigh*

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    sohrob101 likes this.
  3. East

East Look to the Stars

PokéPoints:
    ₽742.2
    It varies. It can go from really organized to looking like a bomb blew up in it. I'm usually too busy or tired to straighten up lately, but hopefully that changes. I try to minimize the possessions I have so I don't have to find a place for it in my room :P

4. Azazel

Azazel Better count your blessings

Diancie Egg
    (Diancie Egg)
    Level 8
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,559.5
    I keep mine up, I couldn't stand to live in a squalid place, so my room and the whole apartment is clean.
    I just need more shelf space now.

5. Sugar

Sugar Pokemon Coordinator

Deoxys Egg
    (Deoxys Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,357.1
    My bedroom is the cleanest room in my house, if you can believe that. Everything is kept neat & tidy thanks to weekly room cleaning sessions. It's literally spotless, I kid you not.

6. Pari

Pari poyo

Andromeda
    (Palkia Egg)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽350.3
    I actually don't spend a lot of time in my room, so it doesn't get that messy haha! I don't like cleaning it anyway, so it usually stays as is..

7. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Incredibly messy which is really strange considering I don't move from my bed. I have stuff all across the room ranging from various clothing, vhs tapes, video games. It's honestly just a mess.

8. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    My room is pretty clean and organized, I like having everything in a set place. I do have some things set up in strange places, but nothing is really truly 'messy'.

9. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    My room is a mess, and not just a little bit either xD There is stuff everywhere, and I lose things all the time. But it's not completely without reason though. My room is really small, and I have a ton of stuff to put in there. It's pretty much impossible to keep everything organized in there!

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go search for my stylus again...

10. Smooshie

Smooshie Feebas Enthusiast

Mimi
    (Feebas)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽270.2
    For me, there's usually clothes on the chair and books littered on my desk as I keep buying them although I have no space for them! The floor tends to be messy because of the litter box my cat uses (we do not want her peeing on the floor so the litter box is there. It's also because she's usually locked in the room for her safety against the other cats) as well as cardboard pieces scattered about due to another cat related thing; scratching post.

So every so often I have to vacuum my room for the sanity of my feet.

11. Crest

Crest Hex Maniac

Tirion
    (Articuno Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽198.0
    Very messy! I tell myself that I need to clean it up more often, but I always procrastinate doing so. I sometimes straighten things up on the weekends, though, when I can get around to it.

12. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    My room deals in what I like to call "organized chaos." It may look like things are just strewn around and things are piled on top of each other... because they are. XD That doesn't mean I don't have at least a very rough estimate of where things are and where I can find them. Except my desk, I've dubbed that as the Black Hole. XD As long as there's a clear path from the door to the bed, I'm happy with its cleanliness.

13. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    Generally, mine wavers between being spotless to being absolutely abhorrent. Though at the moment, it seems to be a middle-point between the two, being both messy and tidy at the same time... how is that even possible?

14. LadySmugleaf

LadySmugleaf Cries in Poetry

PokéPoints:
    ₽1,085.9
    I am a complete slob, though lately, my room has been mostly clean (what a shocker). Thank heavens it isn't a biohazard like my little brothers' room.

I used to joke to my mom when I was going to clean my room. I'd say this:
    "I am going on a long and dangerous quest to the farthest corners of my room in search of something called "The Floor". Wish me luck; for I may not return alive."

For some odd reason, she'd roll her eyes.

15. Achromatic

Achromatic #TeamMagikarp

Eevee (KS)
    (Eevee (KS))
    Level 17
    PokéPoints:
    ₽700.5
    Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★Star Piece ★★★★Rage Candy Bar ★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★
    I always keep it really clean actually! I'm a bit of a clean freak but only when it comes to my room.

16. ⑨ニコ〜ニコ

PokéPoints:
    ₽20.0
    I can't stand messy rooms, my apartment is always nice and clean and I dust it pretty often as well. When I was still in school my parents were always surprised that I kept my room neat and organized. So you could say I am a clean freak~

17. Spammernoob

Spammernoob A Spammer or a Noob?

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.8
    My room is kinda clean... but only 'cuz my mom cleans it daily. :D

18. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    My room's pretty bare and isn't too messy. n~n; But the clothing in the closet though omg lol. It's not too bad but sometimes I tend to just lazily fold my clothes when I come home and put them on the shelf instead of hanging them up. Oops? Especially the bedding which I basically shove into my closet. :D

19. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    My room gets messy quite a lot unfortunately;; I don't intend for it to get messy but It just sort of happens >_> It doesn't take much to clean things up though, thankfully
    Sometimes I get the urge to clean EVERYTHING, but that hasn't been happening too much lately

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.