1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

how often do you visit your local library?

Discussion in 'Creative Zone' started by colours, May 30, 2018.

1. Beffie

Beffie clear your cache

beautiful and perfect
    (Feebas)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,170.2
    Crown of ValorDawn Stone ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Gardevoirite ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★
    whenever i want i guess?? im not really into reading as much as i was a few years back but its just nice to get out of the house and dink around there.

im trying to go more often as my library has this awesome book on japanese and i dont think i can check it out smh

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Pikachulover0927

Pikachulover0927 PKMN Breeder

Mythical Egg
    (Mew Egg)
    Level 5
    PokéPoints:
    ₽51.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    That is true. They’re supposed to be quiet

3. Iopdev

Iopdev Dragonair Enthusiast

Ceto
    (Dragonair)
    Level 46
    PokéPoints:
    ₽143.5
    Legendary Triforce ★★Animal Crossing Leaf ★
    About 5 times a month! I take like 20 books with me so i don't have to go as often :>

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. LostSpirit

Odd-ish
    (Oddish (J))
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽995.7
    Now being a college student, the library is a MUST. I'm pretty much here any day I have classes or it's getting close to finals. It's a productive learning space for me. It usually doesn't have any distractions. Plus, it's on campus and I'm here anyways.

ShinigamiMiroku likes this.
  5. Mandriel

Mandriel Valor Knight

Agravaine
    (Giratina Egg)
    Level 15
    PokéPoints:
    ₽34.9
    Red Orb ★★★★★Tapunium Z ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Galladite ★★★★
    Not as much as I should! I never visit the library, but I know it's a better environment for me to work in than at home.

6. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    This is verbatim what I was gonna say!

#26 Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Mandriel likes this.
  7. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,983.4
    I used to go to the library somewhat regularly. But now I can check out audiobooks online without actually having to go there in person so don't really go there anymore.

8. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽12,008.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    I don't really go to the library anymore, I used to go to the one in my hometown a lot but ever since I moved I just really haven't visited the library here much.

9. GlaceonSilver

PokéPoints:
    ₽621.6
    I used to go a lot with my dad, but not so much anymore. Most of it just has to do with the fact that I'm not reading as much as I used to, which is something I'm hoping to change.

10. Skullbash

Skullbash I will become the Pirate King

Ralts ♂
    (Ralts ♂)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,895.3
    GS Ball ★★★★★Basic Gary Oak ★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★
    I haven't been to a public library in about 9 or so years ago. I remember reading Dragonball Evolution right before the movie came out and oh boi it was bad

11. Sethal

Sethal Vibing to OST

Aurile
    (Alolan Vulpix)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,428.1
    Comet Shard ★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Water Stone ★★★Thunder Stone ★★★
    Mostly I visit the library 4 times a month. The books there are simply amazing, and that way I don't have to buy new books often. And, they've also videogames and that's actually decent.

12. DIO

DIO KONO DIO DA!

Legendary Egg
    (Groudon Egg)
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽239.2
    Basically every day when I'm at school. It's a decent place to sit down and do homework for a few hours.

Not for books though. Haven't checked out a book from a library probably since high school.

13. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    Gosh it's been forever since I was at a library. Only went a few times in the last decade and it was all because little bro needed to pick up some books... ha ha. Even in college I hardly utilized the library unless I needed to print something right then and there. Don't think I ever checked out a book while still taking classes. =s

14. BraviaryScout

BraviaryScout Way of the Wind

Bravo
    (Braviary)
    Level 66
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,847.3
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★
    I actually rent books and DVDs quite frequently. Last time I was there was this past May to rent NCIS: Los Angeles' eighth season.

15. ChocoChicken

Krysmus Azelv (lol)
    (Krysmus Azelv)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10,313.6
    Misty's EmblemLegendary Triforce ★★
    Not very often. I forget quickly, and I prefer to buy or order books online so that I can keep a copy of my own.