1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How to Fully Simplify the Main Series Video Game Pokémon Evolutions

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by ThomasP, Nov 5, 2021.

1. ThomasP

ThomasP PKMN Breeder

Eelie
    (Tynamo)
    Level 54
    PokéPoints:
    ₽7,369.0
    I know that Pokémon evolutions are a kind of the gameplay mechanic in the Pokémon main series video games in which Pokémon capable of their evolutions can evolve into only one or two stages, while some of them have two or more branched evolutions that resulted in complexity. Evolutionary methods include by levels, evolutionary stones, trading, happiness, held items, time, plus various others. So, can you think of a way on how to fully simplify the main series video game Pokémon evolutions? Please let me know, thanks.

2. Infernostar

Infernopaw
    (Quilava)
    Level 20
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,915.4
    Legendary Triforce ★★
    Genuine question. Why simplify the Evolution methods when they're part of both the identity of the series and integral for some people, especially those with branching evos who need alternate methods to evolve?

3. BZRich64

BZRich64 The Mustachiod Machamp

Late For A Date
    (Bunnelby)
    Level 14
    PokéPoints:
    ₽6,943.7
    There are a couple Pokémon out there with really odd evolution methods, most infamously Galarian Yamask, but other than that I don't think that evolutions should be simplified. In fact, I'd rather they be even more complicated, with more branching evolution lines, evolution lines that branch out more than once and possibly even more unique evolution methods.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Katanaeyegaming

Katanaeyegaming #FEARTHEWYVERN

Darklit
    (Liepard)
    Level 44
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,810.3
    Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★Thunder Stone ★★★Helix Fossil ★★★
    At least it ain't digimon evolutions. How does anyone follow that?

WavePearl likes this.