1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How to get a collection of Masterballs in ORAS

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by sohrob101, Jan 3, 2015.

1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    So first things first, lets get real here, for those who want to catch Legendaries competitively and don't want to deal with the constant Pokéball grinding only to catch a Pokémon with poor Iv's and/or Nature would find this really useful :) . Heck maybe you just like to catch everything in a Masterball it's up to you in the end on how you want to use this. So lets get started, things you will need so that you can begin collecting your Masterballs. (I would like to note, you can also just go to the lottery in Lilycove and test your luck there, but this method seems to be easier in terms of luck and time.)

1) You will need a secret base, doesn't matter how big or small it is, you just need one.

2) Next you will need to at least have a bronze flag in your base, meaning you have captured 30 flags from different secret bases.

3) Look for both the guitarist(M),school kid(M, or F), Hex Manica (F), and Lass(F) Secret Pal NPC's. You must have one or both. Make sure your base only has these NPC's if you want this method to work fast enough.

4) Now here is why you need the bronze flag, according to Serebii (Source of Chart list: http://www.serebii.net/omegarubyalphasapphire/supersecretbases.shtml ) The Bronze flag will give the NPC's listed in step 3, the option/power to pick up items in your secret base. The link to Serebii's chart does list all the items you can possibly get, so check there if your looking for something else. But one of the items listed that you can get with this power is a Master Ball.

5) Finally all you need to do now, is come in every day to your base and ask your NPC pals if they can search for an item for you. Keep doing this and you will eventually get a Masterball or two.

This method does work and you can use this as many times as you want, there is no limit to how many Masterballs you can receive from this method. Anyways that is all for now, hopefully I was able to teach you how to pull this method off. If you have any questions do not be afraid to ask here or in a PM. :3

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Treecko007 likes this.
  2. Spammernoob

Spammernoob A Spammer or a Noob?

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.8
    Wow... seems a lot easier than my solution from Gen 4: Play FireRed until I get the Master Ball and transfer it over. lol

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    sohrob101 likes this.
  3. Almandine-G

Almandine-G All Men Are Equal

Eggu-Sama
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽25.4
    I'll have to give that a shot! Legendary portals, I'm coming for you! Prepared with tonnes of MASTER BALLS!!!

Treecko007 likes this.
  4. Prosecutor

PokéPoints:
    ₽58.7
    Aha! This will definitely make my annoying legendary hunt go by a lot faster. Thank you!

5. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    Nice, I will definitely have to try this one out once I'm able to! It would be nice to have a couple more master balls for legendaries that like to be a pain lol.

6. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    I will try it. Sound like a good method. And it will be good, because I am the kind of person that always save his Master Ball and never use it xD

7. Megarai111

Megarai111 Elizabeth 3rd

PokéPoints:
    ₽41.6
    Sounds useful!
    Even though I cheated 999 Masterballs into my game using qr codes, lol

8. CountessGardevoir

PokéPoints:
    ₽350.5
    Complete Pokédex, here I come!