1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How to get a top percentage Rattata

Discussion in 'Festival Plaza' started by PolkaMocha, Dec 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PolkaMocha

PolkaMocha Youngster

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Okay you guys.

Here goes nothing. But top percentage Rattatas. Those go.

Okay, for the move set, get Endeavor and quick attack.

Make sure you have low speed.

Hold a focus sash. (to survive a OHKO)

Use Endeavor.

The opponent will get first hit, and knock you down to 1 hp, you'll survive with the focus sash.

You will go second, and endeavor will take the opponents health down to yours.

Use quick attack. Since it always goes first, and your opponent is at 1 hp, you will win.

This will not work on Ghost types, because ghost types can't be affected by normal type moves.

This might not work all of the time with abilities and such, but for the most part, yeah.

2. DracoFeathers

DracoFeathers D to the R to the A C O!

PokéPoints:
    ₽45.0
    I've wanted to try this for a while actually but never end up doing it xD Since if the other player finds out what you're trying to do, they'll counter it every time. It's risky but I can definitely see the fun in it too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. guimartgon

guimartgon Competitive Blog Writer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    This could work on 3 vs 3 occasionally(I say 1 out of 3 times) and what not but it will never work on doubles and 6 on 6 singles. On doubles you get double targeted, there's fake out and protect makes endeavor a 50-50. Singles 6 on 6(standard format) just 1 word is needed: Rocks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Best counter to this that I've used is simply a stall Pokémon. Especially sub with leech seed, giga drain, or a damaging status move. Really, anything that puts out a substitute and stalls from there pretty nicely negates this fear set.

5. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Multihit defeat this too. It is funny to use in low ladder xD. But when you are over 1300 it is very difficult >.<

6. Shayminlover123

Aria
    (Sneasel)
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽724.4
    I hate the FEAR strategy. Pretty much a free kill unless you have a ghost type, but it works. It's too bad you can't have 6 of them.

7. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    Actually, @[member="Shayminlover123"], there are at least four Pokémon that can use the FEAR strategy or similar tactics. You can have nearly a full team of them, between rattata, aaron, roggenrola(I think), and that stupid set up thrash magicarp.

8. guimartgon

guimartgon Competitive Blog Writer

PokéPoints:
    ₽25.0
    Ralts can also be fear, as well as donphan, but again, this strategies don't work in competitive play

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.