1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How to get all free Pokemon in X and Y

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by sohrob101, Sep 21, 2015.

1. sohrob101

sohrob101 Destiny Draw!

PokéPoints:
    ₽80.7
    I basically decided to make another list of free Pokémon but for X and Y.

Starter Pokémon: Received at the start of the game.

Starter Pokémon(Kanto): Received when you meet with Professor Sycamore for the first time.

Starter Pokémon (again): Depending on what you chose, your rival Shauna will give you her starter Pokémon she picked. The starter is given after defeating the Elite 4 the first time. as you leave your house, Shauna will be waiting outside. The Pokémon is level 5. The Pokémon will also have a nickname.

Lucario: Given to you after beating Korrina on top of the Tower of Mastery after beating her in her gym.

Lapras: Given to you from an NPC on route 12.

Tyrunt/Amaura: Fossil is given to you (By choice) from a scientist you save in Glittering Cave.

If I missed any Pokémon please tell me through PM or in this post. Thanks :D

Thank you, I have updated the tutorial with the information :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Rafael

Rafael Math Geek

Odd Egg
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,073.8
    Cooler Gary Oak ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★Dragon Fang ★★★★Deep Sea Scale ★★★Deep Sea Tooth ★★★
    The starter Pokémon that your rival gives you is also free :)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...