1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How to get Shiny Stones/Dusk Stones

Discussion in 'Other Pokémon Games' started by TheRowletLover, Dec 3, 2017.

1. TheRowletLover

TheRowletLover Bug Catcher

What
    (Odd Egg)
    Level 4
    PokéPoints:
    ₽10.8
    So i just figured this out when i was looking on the THE WEB that you get Dusk stones or Shiny Stones but i think this is version exclusive so Dusk for Moon and Shiny for Sun but anyway you can go to the Malie Community Center and take a right till you get to the final door then go in and talk to the little kid at the left he sells them so if you have sun you get the shiny stone and in moon you get the Dusk Stone (I'm saying this for ppl who don't want to wait for the Brilliant stone hunting in Poke Pelago)

#1 Dec 3, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2017
  2. Hraesvelgr

Hraesvelgr Snek in Your Boot

Zapdos Egg
    (Zapdos Egg)
    Level 21
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,794.7
    Trainer Card - Cave ThemeDragon Fang ★★★★Philosopher's CowlWater Stone ★★★Great Ball ★★
    They're not version exclusive as far as I know. I know you'll be able to find the Dusk Stone on Poni Island and yes you'll only be able to find one if you want more you need to use the Pelago.

As for the Shiny Stone it can be found in Ancient Poni Path and just like the Dusk Stone you only get one if you need more you gotta use the Pelago or trade for one.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Morgaine

Morgaine Goddess of Shinies

Bolero
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 3
    PokéPoints:
    ₽5.7
    Crown of ValorSoothe Bell ★Heart Scale ★★Ice Stone ★★★★
    They are actually version exclusive and I wish I had know earlier, because I was training a Togetic in Sun.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mikethepokemonmaster

PokéPoints:
    ₽12.0
    Actually they aren't version exclusive. I'm in ultra moon and i got both a shiny stone and a dusk stone the shiny stone is in ancient link path right at the entrance to link canyon and walk by the moon/sun altar sign around the tree and there's a small area with the shiny stone

5. ShadowJCreed

ShadowJCreed Hex Maniac

Meltan
    (Meltan)
    Level 53
    PokéPoints:
    ₽689.7
    Dome Fossil ★★★Jaw Fossil ★★★
    Yeah they aren’t version exclusive items aren’t typically like that you can find them in certain locations in Alola and when you run out you can find more in the mines in Poké Polego.