1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How To Pronounce Zacian And Zamazenta?

Discussion in 'Switch Pokémon Games' started by Geroniny, Nov 25, 2019.

1. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    I Am Being Serious. I Am Struggling To Pronounce Both Legendary Pokémon, I Am Getting Closer To Pronounce Zacian Right. But Not For Zamazenta. Somebody Help!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RadEmpoleon

RadEmpoleon certified EPIC Gamer™

Bondo
    (Sobble)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽4,138.7
    Comet Shard ★★★★Poké Doll ★★
    I'm pretty sure it's zah she an for Zacian and zah muh zen ta for Zamazenta.

Edit: just checked for Zacian and I was wrong. It's actually zuh see on.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Geroniny

Geroniny The Spacecraft Of Miracle

Azure
    (Kyogre)
    Level 34
    PokéPoints:
    ₽771.9
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Blue Orb ★★★★★Charizardite X ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★Star Piece ★★★★
    By The Way, Any Help Is Appreciated. I Forget To Mention That I Have No Clue How To Pronounce The Third Legendary Pokémon Of SwSh As Well.

4. WavePearl

WavePearl Believer in Possibilities

Grace
    (Shaymin (Sky))
    Level 27
    PokéPoints:
    ₽38,007.6
    I say it Zah-see-ahn and Zah-mah-zehn-tah

5. Neb

Neb Cosmog Enthusiast

AZ
    (Flabébé (O))
    Level 12
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,240.2
    GS Ball ★★★★★Love Ball ★★★★★Poké Ball ★Potion ★Oran Berry ★★
    I pronounce Zamazenta as “za-meh-zen-tuh” and Zacian as “zey-si-en.” As for the third legendary, I think it’s “Eh-turn-uh-tus.”

6. Gazi

Lilith
    (Litleo ♀)
    Level 9
    PokéPoints:
    ₽3,871.2
    Dawn Stone ★★★★Legendary Triforce ★★Reaper Cloth ★★★
    I have no idea how they're supposed to be pronounced, but the way that I say them is Zack-ee-on and Zam(like Bam)-uh-zent(like vent)-uh. As for Eternatus, I say it like Eterna(like eternal)-tess...I'm probably completely wrong on all three of these, but that's how I see them.