1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How were you introduced to Pokemon?

Discussion in 'Pokémon General' started by LostSpirit, Dec 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nator

Nator Banned

PokéPoints:
    ₽60.0
    I had neighbors across the street who were into it. I was 6 years old at the time and this was when Pokémon was in its prime (I'm talking the late 90s). I at first started with the anime, then discovered the trading cards, then alone came the GameBoy classics Red & Blue.

2. Deltheor

Deltheor The Demon of Shikoku

Cronos
    (Charmander)
    Level 2
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,242.8
    I was introduced from a classmate in elementary school who had a Pokémon Lunchables box at lunch, haha. I asked what it was, and the rest is history!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Phantom of Music

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    It's rather strange. I was cleaning my room several years ago, and I dug out a Pokémon Black/White poster that said, 'New Pokémon of the Unova region!' It had Zorua, Zoroark, Gothitelle, Purrloin, Patrat, Reniculus, Audino, and two others I can't remember. I was so fascinated by the Pokémon, especially Zoroark. From then on, I started trying to draw Zoroark and Zorua, and then I became more curious about Pokémon.
    Then, when I was in 6th grade getting on the bus, a friend of mine told me it was just sad I'd never played a Pokémon game, and then he gave me Pokémon Black and Pokémon White (he gave me both versions.)
    I instantly became hooked.
    I have been ever since. I still have the poster and the Pokémon Black/White games.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. guest

PokéPoints:
    ₽723.0
    I was introduced to Pokémon by Emerald. Someone I knew a loooong time ago played it a lot but stopped after they got into other games, so I nabbed their game >V>;;
    I had probably seen Pokémon stuff around before then too but didn't pay enough attention to remember it, hmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.