1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How would you survive the zombie apocalypse?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 8542Madness, May 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 8542Madness

PokéPoints:
    ₽153.9
    Since this question seems to be a popular one, I may as well ask. If the zombie apocalypse happened right now, as in right now at this very second, what would you do? Who would you try to team up with? What would you grab? Where would you go? Do you honestly expect to survive it out?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    Realistically... if the zombie apocalypse were to occur, I would probably stay in my apartment until I ran out of resources. I would block the main entrance by barricading the door with a lot of heavy furniture. I live in the second floor, so I wouldn't have to worry about the the windows or my balcony. Once I start to run out of resources... in like a month, I would try and loot stuff from some of the abandoned apartments in my building. It would be very dangerous and risky... but it would be the only way to survive.

I think my main priority would be to protect my family.

I would just try to survive for as long as possible. I don't think I would give up and kill myself.

3. Shadow Blaze

PokéPoints:
    ₽55.0
    When it comes down to the question: "how would you survive?"

Well that answer for me is actually a lot more simple that for most people....

I wouldn't.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Trainer_Ebony

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Id likely die saving my gf, a friend, a child or some and such selfless nonsense because I am an idiot XP Id likely go somewhere where the zombie population would be low or finite. Something like an island, where once I've killed everything there, its pretty much wait until things settle. My weapon of choice would be my sword collection plus any I jack from other places. I'd also like to have a sniper rifle. '3'

5. Juju

Juju Psychic

PokéPoints:
    ₽35.0
    Well first off, I would barcade of our neighborhood, with a wall, get some hammers for defense, and as a neighborhood live until death arrived. And most importantly tomahawk zombies with the cheesiest 1 liners.

6. HiddenLore

Time Master
    (Dialga Egg)
    Level 36
    PokéPoints:
    ₽11,861.4
    Crown of ValorPoké Ball ★Root Fossil ★★★Beedrillite ★★★★GS Ball ★★★★★
    This is pretty much true of me as well. if we go off the classic movie scenario, I'd almost most likely be the guy who's like getting a pizza or something, and then just gets bit. Man that would be the worst. I wouldn't even get to eat my pizza.

however if I could have my choice of weapons (including fictional) I think a lightsaber could help me survive a bit longer.

7. shinygiratinaz

shinygiratinaz Boats Against the Current

PokéPoints:
    ₽39.5
    If the zombie apocalypse hit right now, I would fight until either I or my family was dead, then I would put my gun right in my mouth and pull the trigger. Mainly because after my family was gone, there would be no reason left to survive for me. I would be alone and in a world that I did not want to live in anymore, a world of suffering and death, so I would chose not to live in that world anymore. Kinda dark, but that's what I'd do.

8. Halcyon Storm

Halcyon Storm Joking motive

Sewaddle
    (Sewaddle)
    Level 11
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,463.8
    I would help as many people as I can, mainly by escaping to a safer place, like a building. Then we'd block off all the entrances, and go search for weapons and food.

Honestly, I wouldn't try to escape from a battle. I would fight until I die. And I'm not planning on dying soon, not as long as there are people in danger. I'd risk my life, time after time, to protect others. Because that's how I am xD

9. ThaIssing

ThaIssing Blah Blah Blah Tidal Wave!

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
    I would first of all curse my decision to give my brother the zombie apocalypse guide and not myself.
    anyways, I guess it depends on which kind of zombies I run into. Some zombies gets relaxed by dancing.
    okay joke aside, it really depends on morden kind of zombies or the traditional kind. If it's traditional kind I just need to get rid of the necromancer or witch and the problem is solved.
    but in any case I'll most likely not survive for long. I would most like hide myself and cry my eyeballs out, but I'll never know if I turn out to be heroic d:

10. Cobalt

Cobalt I'M A HURRICANE

PokéPoints:
    ₽64.6
    I'd honestly kill myself first thing. Not going to lie. I'd shoot myself through the head, because that way there's nothing left for whatever virus that has spread to salvage from my neurotic components, and thus reanimate me.

Honestly, in a post-apocalyptic scenario, I'd honestly feel so hopeless. The world would never return to how it was, and even if it did it would take centuries. I'd die either way, I certainly wouldn't make it to see the end. I really think, that, once a world falls to an apocalypse, it cannot recover. There'd just be too damn much to overcome. Surviving? What point would it make? You survived, that's it. There's no one to keep record of it, no purpose you probably served. An apocalypse is just that, an apocalypse. Everyone will eventually die out.

11. Kuroida

Kuroida Hex Maniac

Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽40.7
    I would sit down and watch the world burn.

Ideally though I'd probably get in a car, gather up all my friends and camp out at Ikea. That place has everything.

12. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Simples, I'd steal Daryl from The Walking Dead. Then I'd pay a visit to En Sabah Nur, mr. Apocalypse himself and ask him what the fruit is going on.

....Then I'd wake up and discover that I was dreaming all along.

....And seal every door in the house with the closest things to hand.

13. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Collector

PokéPoints:
    ₽40.0
  14. Reckless

Reckless Won't take the easy road

PokéPoints:
    ₽666.6
    Hot dayum that's a new one on me. Goes to show I haven't seen The Walking Dead in a loooong time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.