1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Lake Valor!
    Catch, train, and evolve Pokémon while you explore our community. Make friends, and grow your collection.

Login or Sign Up

How Ya Doing!?

Discussion in 'Intro Lobby' started by Prince_Choudhury, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Prince_Choudhury

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    How you all doing? I'm Prince_Choudhury and I joined this site yesterday after being requested it on Fanfiction. The user that requested this site to me was AstralDragon. I thought of my username because the first bit "Prince" from one of my favourite wrestlers Prince Devitt. The Choudhury part is because my surname is Choudhury. I am also a roleplayer, I started Roleplaying when I joined a different site that had a RP section. After learning how to roleplay and the do's and don't of it *cough*God-Modding*cough*. My favourite Pokémon is Elekid because I just think he's a real badass, I also love the different varieties of moves it uses.

I'm really liking this site and I think the community of it is great, expect to see me more on this site. Thank you! :)

2. Sheep

Sheep Supporter

Xerneas Egg
    (Xerneas Egg)
    Level 10
    PokéPoints:
    ₽2,366.0
    You seem pretty cool and Astral is also quite cool so that's awesome. 8> Welcome to Lake Valor, Cloud! ^_^

I'm sure you'll like the literature board as well as the roleplay section as they're very lively and fun areas of the site so be sure to check those out. They've been getting a lot more attention lately due to people coming here from fanfiction.net and the like - definitely worth it to explore there.

Have a good time and be sure to ask if you need anything, yes? Wouldn't want to lose someone with such good taste in Pokémon, Elekid is one of my favorite small 'mons too.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Butternut

Butternut The Coolest Spider

Joltik
    (Joltik)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽1,905.8
    Mewnium Z  ★★★★★Black Glasses ★★★★Red Orb ★★★★★Ultra BallCrown of Valor
    Welcome to Lake Valor, I'm sure you'll fit right in :D I hope you'll enjoy it here and if you have any questions be sure to ask them to me or any of the other mentors.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Mr.MuffinTop

Mr.MuffinTop Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    What kind of Fanfiction do you tend to write?

5. Prince_Choudhury

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    I haven't been writing Fanfiction for that long but I just uploaded a story of a trainer facing the Nuzlocke Challenge. So I'm focusing on Pokémon at the moment and I might start a wrestling one soon.

Mr.MuffinTop likes this.
  6. Byakblade

PokéPoints:
    ₽23.0
    Welcome! you seem like a very cool person and i look forward to bumbing into on the forums. This is a awesome place and i really hope you will enjoy it. :D

7. 「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」

「✧Aɴɪᴍᴀ✧」 Dᴇᴀᴛʜ's Dɪᴘʟᴏᴍᴀᴛ

HeartGold
    (Ho-Oh Egg)
    Level 1
    PokéPoints:
    ₽217.7
    Heart Scale ★★
    WELCOME TO THE FORUMS! *Stops deh caps* My name is Areli welcome to Lv if u need help just ask deh mentors ouo

8. Xarn

Xarn Sponsor

Dragonite
    (Dragonite)
    Level 56
    PokéPoints:
    ₽316.9
    Hello! Prince_Choudhury you came to the right place. Here you will find everything that you ever could imagine and more!!!. Here we've writers, fighters, and many artists ready to be your friends. So dont be shy!! Start knowing people and having fun!!!. Dont forget to follow the rules because they allow us to enjoy the community without problems. If you need something just have to talk to the staff members or mentors or if you want you can send me a private message that i will help you in everything that you need. That is all, Welcome to Lake Valor!

9. Mr.MuffinTop

Mr.MuffinTop Bug Catcher

PokéPoints:
    ₽15.0
    Sounds good, maybe I'll check out your works. My fanfiction name is The Mighty Trubbish if ya ever want to shoot me a PM

10. LunarRabbitPikachu

LunarRabbitPikachu Angel of the Moon

Saura
    (Eevee (J))
    Level 13
    PokéPoints:
    ₽37.7
    Moon Ball ★★★★Poké Ball ★GS Ball ★★★★★Mario Mushroom ★
    Welcome! =3
    I've been requested here as well from someone on fanfiction (but it was Achromantic that invited me). I like to rp (roleplay) as well; maybe we can roleplay sometime :3 (I mostly do Sonic and Pokémon related rps though ^^; ). My favorite Pokémon is an electric-type as well, Plusle. I hope you enjoy your time here in Lake Valor. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.